There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Full top 41 picks, 49ers mock including trades

The more I read and the closer the draft gets, the more I can't sit still. For the first time ever I'm taking a stab at slotting the first round.

Trades:

To Miami: 1-6, (2014 4th)
To Cleveland: 1-12, 2-42

To Buffalo: 1-31
To San Francisco: 2-41, 5-143, (2014 2nd)

To San Francisco: 3-91
To New England: 4-128, 5-143, 5-157

1 - Kansas City: Luke Joeckel
2 - Jacksonville: Dion Jordan
3 - Oakland: Geno Smith
4 - Philadelphia: Ziggy Ansah
5 - Detroit: Eric Fisher
6 - Miami: Lane Johnson
7 - Arizona: Shariff Floyd
8 - Buffalo: Chance Warmack
9 - NY Jets: Barkevious Mingo
10 - Tennessee: Jonathan Cooper
11 - San Diego: Dee Milliner
12 - Cleveland: Star Lotulelei
13 - Tampa Bay: Xavier Rhodes
14 - Carolina: Sheldon Richardson
15 - New Orleans: Datone Jones
16 - St. Louis: Kenny Vaccaro
17 - Pittsburgh: Jarvis Jones
18 - Dallas: Sylvester Williams
19 - NY Giants: Bjoern Werner
20 - Chicago: Tyler Eifert
21 - Cincinnati: Alec Ogeltree
22 - St. Louis: Tavon Austin
23 - Minnesota: Desmond Trufant
24 - Indianapolis: Jamar Taylor
25 - Minnesota: Cordarrelle Patterson
26 - Green Bay: DJ Fluker
27 - Houston: Menelik Watson
28 - Denver: Tank Carradine
29 - New England: DeAndre Hopkins
30 - Atlanta: Arthur Brown
31 - Buffalo: Ryan Nassib
32 - Baltimore: Jonathan Cyprien

33 - Jacksonville: Matt Barkley
34 - San Francisco: Jesse Williams
35 - Philadelphia: EJ Manuel
36 - Detroit: Robert Woods
37 - Cincinnati: Eddie Lacy
38 - Arizona: Terron Armstead
39 - NY Jets: Keenan Allen
40 - Tennessee: Eric Reid
41 - San Francisco: DJ Hayden

2-61 - TE Travis Kelce
3-74 - FS David Amerson
3-91 - OLB Corey Lemonier
3-93 - OT David Quessenberry
4-131 - WR Ace Sanders
6-173 - SS Duke Williams
6-180 - DE Lawrence Okoye
7-246 - LB Steve Beauharnais
7-252 - K Dustin Hopkins
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
good job, good effort
I like it too. Not very flashy, but effective.
Hell no. We draft cyprien at 31. Then trade 34 for whatever youd like.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:

I dont know about that, move down 10 spots and get a 2nd next year. That's a pretty good deal.

If the 49ers brass are as enamored of Cyprien as some Zoners are, then trading behind Baltimore is probably not smart, since they are a strong candidate to draft him or Elam. But if the 49ers have their eyes elsewhere (and when has the Zone ever been able to peg their first round preferences??), and Buffalo comes calling, I think a deal gets done.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I dont know about that, move down 10 spots and get a 2nd next year. That's a pretty good deal.

I agree it's a good deal, but I admit I'm not sure if it's too optimistic. Maybe a future 3rd is all they'd offer.
The Saints are short on picks, I think they'll want to deal.
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:

I agree it's a good deal, but I admit I'm not sure if it's too optimistic. Maybe a future 3rd is all they'd offer.

I think it's pretty realistic. A late one can go for a current 3 and future 1 or a 2 & a 2 pretty easily. I like the mock, but I would take D. Jones at 34 over Williams, and I would curse the Broncos for taking Tank before he dropped to us. I'd prefer a KR/PR who would contribute on scrimmage plays over Ace, and I'm not sure Lemonier makes it to the late third. I like the Quessenberry, Kelce, and Amerson picks a lot, and I'd be happy to pair Duke w/Amerson after Whitner walks next year.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:

I think it's pretty realistic. A late one can go for a current 3 and future 1 or a 2 & a 2 pretty easily. I like the mock, but I would take D. Jones at 34 over Williams, and I would curse the Broncos for taking Tank before he dropped to us. I'd prefer a KR/PR who would contribute on scrimmage plays over Ace, and I'm not sure Lemonier makes it to the late third. I like the Quessenberry, Kelce, and Amerson picks a lot, and I'd be happy to pair Duke w/Amerson after Whitner walks next year.

I mocked Datone Jones at #15. Thanks for the feedback. I don't know MUCH about Ace Sanders apart from what I read, but it sounds like he could compete with Williams and develop into a slot guy. He's not smaller than Tavon...
I like it. Interesting 7th round picks. One total flyer, a nice backup ILB, and a Kicker just in case.
I like the mock. But here's a curveball. Since Chicago just paid a bunch of money for a new TE, that means that Eifert could slide. Do you still make the trade if Eifert is sitting there?
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
I like the mock. But here's a curveball. Since Chicago just paid a bunch of money for a new TE, that means that Eifert could slide. Do you still make the trade if Eifert is sitting there?

I would stay put and draft Eifert.
  • buck
  • Veteran

I agree. Good job.

But, DJ Haden's heart problem was realy scary. I understand he has passed his medical exams, but....boy, I just don't know.
Originally posted by buck:

I agree. Good job.

But, DJ Haden's heart problem was realy scary. I understand he has passed his medical exams, but....boy, I just don't know.

There seem to be a glut of CBs in the mid-2nd who are jumbled on everyone's board. Alford, Banks, Slay, Wreh-Wilson, Poyer, and Webb are some alternatives. I'm hoping the 49ers have a favorite and get "their guy."