There are 216 users in the forums

7 Players I want to see in a 49ers uniform after the 2013 NFL DRAFT

How about continuation to 14' here? I always like to see who gets the closest. When is the draft prediction contest? I love that thing! Wasn't it like $50 to the winner 1 year?

I love these 7
D. Dennard
K. Benjamin
J. Gilbert
C. Pryor
R. Hageman
D. Moncrief
A. Exum
Originally posted by fortyniner52:
How about continuation to 14' here? I always like to see who gets the closest. When is the draft prediction contest? I love that thing! Wasn't it like $50 to the winner 1 year?

I love these 7
D. Dennard
K. Benjamin
J. Gilbert
C. Pryor
R. Hageman
D. Moncrief
A. Exum

Id like to see
B.Cooks
J.Gilbert
D.Bucannon
Darqueze Dennard
Bradley Roby
Sammy Watkins
Lamarcus Joyner

Of course we won't get all 7 but if we could get a combo of any two. I'd be happy
These 7 players I think will be drafted/signed by the 49ers. If we're gambling $50 I have to go by the history of the 49ers and they drafted 3 injured players last year and a love players from the SEC

Marquis Lee or Odell Beckham
Calvin Pryor
Dominque Easley
Aaron Murray
Aaron Murray
Trey Millard
Spencer Long
Lamarcus Joyner
Kyle Fuller
Davante Adams
Brandin Cooks or Beckham jr
Dominque Easley
Trey Millard
Calvin Pryor
Bradley Roby
Jarvis Landry
Dom Easley
Trey Millard
Rashede Hageman
Antone Exum
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Ooooh I wanna play!!!

Jarvis Landry
Darqueze Dennard
Jordan Matthews
Kyle Fuller
Allen Robinson
Ed Reynolds
Beau Allen

My next seven:

Trent Murphy
Aaron Murray
Travis Swanson
Jeff Janis
Keith McGill
Terrance Brooks
Dion Bailey - I don't really like USC players, but this one I would definitely like to see in red and gold

And my great 8 is Robert Herron, you guys want speed, this is our guy!!!!
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
All impact starters as rookies and all were drafted in the 2nd and 3rd round. Seriously GM's get too much credit sometimes

Except if you look through this full thread it's pretty clear that the Webzone would have moved up to pick Datone Jones instead of Eric Reid, so yeah, not really.
Here are my top 7 of realistic players available:

1- Brandin Cooks- WR, Oregon St. - Fast, quick, and electric... everything we've been missing at wr.

2- Marqis Lee- WR, USC - Quicker than fast, just gets wide open and insanely productive. Slow senior year, drops, and bad combine times will cause him to drop. Hopefully far enough that we can nab him by trading up a few spots and only giving up a 1st and 4th.

3- Jared Abedderis- WR, Wisconsin - Also just gets open and solid all around game... probably the most can't miss wr in this draft relative to his draft slot.

4- Lache Seastrunk- RB, Baylor - I truly see this guy as a poor man's Lesean McCoy but worthy of being an NFL starting rb

5- Kyle Fuller- CB, Virginia Tech - So long, fluid, and athletic. He plays with confidence and I just can't see this guy busting given his tangibles and intangibles.

6- Colt Lyerla- TE, Oregon- Crazy and high risk but such a perfect fit for the void Delanie left (this guy took carries, was a lead blocker, and top 3 receiving te in college football)

7- Aaron Murray- QB, Georgia - This guy lacks everything Kaepernick is elite in and is elite in everything Kaepernick lacks. He is experienced, clutch, accurate, and can read defenses as well as any qb in this draft class. I think at minimum he will be a franchise top 3 backup qb, but potential starting qb. Also extremely NFL ready.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Datone Jones
Quinton Patton
Robert Alford
Duke Williams
JJ Wilcox
Chris Jones
Jordan Mills

Damn, my list was money as hell yo. Jordan Mills especially shocked me, he looked damn good, better than I had expected.
Now for this year.

Jason Verrett
Donte Moncrief
Trey Millard
Lamin Barrow
Bruce Ellington
Aaron Colvin
Jerick McKinnon

Top Level Rnd 1-2
Calvin Pryor
Davante Adams
Jason Verrett
Deone Buccannon
Jordan Matthews
Lamarcus Joyner
Jarvis Landry

Later Rounds:
Ross Cockrell
Aaron Colvin
Dri Archer
Henry Josey
Trey Millard
Logan Thomas
Spencer Long
1. Kyle Fuller CB
2. Deone Bucannon SS
3. Donte Moncrief WR
4. Dion Bailey FS
5. Marcus Martin C
6. Dominique Easley DT
7. Antone Exum
And Aaron Colvin
Going by bang for your buck (based on where most people project them to go):

1. Bradley Roby
2. Stephon Tuitt
3. Donte Moncrief
4. Dominique Easley
5. EJ Gaines
6. Seantrel Henderson
7. Connor Shaw
Brandin Cook
Kyle Fuller
Keith McGill
Dri Archer
Jeff Janis
Dominique Easly
Deone Bucannon
Darqueze Dennard (and if he's gone, Bradley Roby)
Marquis Lee
Deone Bucannon
Dee Ford
Lache Seastrunk
Daniel McCullers
Chris Watt
Share 49ersWebzone