1 Jesse Williams NT
2 Matt Elam S
2 Travis Fredrick C
3 Travis Kelce TE
3 Corey Lemonier OLB
4 Marcus Latimore RB
4 Matt Scott QB
5 Dustin Hopkins K

I dont know where to start after the fifth there will be trades everyone knows. I wont begin to guess, just thought I would throw in my 2 cents worth.
Matt Elam
Wasted picks on a QB N RB .. not sure about Elam he seems alot whitener like N that's not a good thing...Fredrick I like but way to early pick #93 would be alot better ..
Wasted picks on a QB N RB .. not sure about Elam he seems alot whitener like N that's not a good thing...Fredrick I like but way to early pick #93 would be alot better ..
Schwenke!!!
Lattimore is not a wasted pick lol
Yes qb a waste but not rb
Originally posted by fan49:
Lattimore is not a wasted pick lol

Lattimore is a great pick, and a treasure we can store away like we did with James
Not a fan sorry.

Doesn't make us any better than we were last year, and we fell short last year
JW's a very good DL to get...Elam's not bad, but I think it'll either be Cyprien or wait 'til end of 2nd rd and get Phillip Thomas. I still don't get the Frederick pick...I've seen it on a number of mocks. Makes little sense to draft a C when Harbaugh has both Kilgore and Looney waiting for their shot. I think it's going to be Looney...because he's a flat-out bad ass that's also very smart. Replace Frederick with a big CB. Love the Kelce, Lemonier and Lattimore picks. Scott will likely be long gone before the 4th rd...seems to be rising on draft boards. As for Hopkins, since Dawson's now on board, what would you do with him? I don't see Harbaugh carrying two K...and if you put him on PS, another team will swoop him up. A swing OT would make more sense...
I can't go with a single pick from that list. Sorry, just can't do it.
The only picks I like in those slots are:

1 Jesse Williams NT

4 Marcus Latimore RB

5 Dustin Hopkins K