LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

1st 3 Picks (49ers)

1st: Tyler eifert
2nd: David amerson
3rd: tyrann matheiu
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Will be trading up... So who shall we be takening with that early first rounder... We don't have the money for all the picks means traded up and trade for picks next season!

With a deep draft in the middle, I look at a team trading their picks to move up with us for the 31. I wouldn't mind trading back 4 picks behind our 34 pick and picking up a 2nd this and next year. We would then be set next year with at least 5 picks in the first three rounds like this year.

If this were to happen, this year we would have 3-2nds, then we could either use the 4th and 5th round to move the third #2 up the board or package it with the #3 to move it up to the second round to give us 4 picks in the second. This would give us the pick of several really good solid players.

Knowing the zone, though most here wants a first round pick. Cause I hear so much trade the vet so we can get more draft picks mentality.
Might be a good idea, 1.7 million. Were trading either way maybe up maybe down, but a trade will happen. Were tight against the cap and i read if we signed all the draft pick we had it would cost us like 2.5 million so where going to be trading somewhere and I do see future picks next season aquired.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Might be a good idea, 1.7 million. Were trading either way maybe up maybe down, but a trade will happen. Were tight against the cap and i read if we signed all the draft pick we had it would cost us like 2.5 million so where going to be trading somewhere and I do see future picks next season aquired.

We either trade a vet on draft day, restructure some more contracts, or cut some players.
Another option...take JW and Hunt in that order, then Phillip Thomas at end of 2nd rd. He's just the kind of playmaker Harbaugh's used to...and seems to be a natural fit in our secondary. Check out his numbers last season...very well-rounded and impressive.
1st 3 picks should have went like this

1. Tank Carradine
2. John Jenkins
3. Justin Hunter
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

1. Tank Carradine
2. John Jenkins
3. Justin Hunter

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Just kidding, jimmmy. Looks good.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Just kidding, jimmmy. Looks good.

Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

1. Tank Carradine
2. John Jenkins
3. Justin Hunter

I'm down, except I'd take Aaron Dobson over Hunter, but I'm in the minority about that.
1. Vaccaro
2. Allen
3. Traded to move up for KV

Baalke is gonna throw us a curve ball, if Harbaugh gave him his blessing to make this draft Baalkes legacy... it seems like he will take full advantage and move up into the teens for someone, Vaccaro just makes sense in that case or he could shock the world and take Austin.

LMAO @ Tavon Austin falling to 34
Originally posted by xela510:

If that was a reference to my post above, it was a trade up to the teens for austin when I said 'shock the world'.. no way he falls to 34
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by xela510:

If that was a reference to my post above, it was a trade up to the teens for austin when I said 'shock the world'.. no way he falls to 34

Nah, it was to the OP
Share 49ersWebzone