There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

David Amerson CB N.C. State.

Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Lmao sacks do win games I've seen lots of sacks over tha yrs knocking teams outta field goal range ... N hello how do u get 3 N outs by a good defense good backups not unproven players that haven't had any playing time .. N Justin maybe good but no way he's a first round player he's in tha 40-50 range be real I like tha dude but but he ain't first round material N his stats prove he ain't first round ... bottom line is u can have a billion points but if u ain't got tha defense to stop tha other team ur losing tha game ...


LOL. Tell me, how do you go about winning a ball game when you are down by 22 ? Get the D to go out and score 23 points ?! LOL.

The game has changed, today's game is a high-scoring affair. If you are not equipped to keep up with the scoring you might as well go home and have a hot shower and a cold beer.
Will ill be burning them in happiness N I didn't even know who AJ was til name was called but doesn't mean we should toss him aside like that WRs need time to translate over N learn N say green N Julio but they were high picks for a reason AJ was late round first were its a given u ain't tha best N u may need time to develop...
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Lmao sacks do win games I've seen lots of sacks over tha yrs knocking teams outta field goal range ... N hello how do u get 3 N outs by a good defense good backups not unproven players that haven't had any playing time .. N Justin maybe good but no way he's a first round player he's in tha 40-50 range be real I like tha dude but but he ain't first round material N his stats prove he ain't first round ... bottom line is u can have a billion points but if u ain't got tha defense to stop tha other team ur losing tha game ...


LOL. Tell me, how do you go about winning a ball game when you are down by 22 ? Get the D to go out and score 23 points ?! LOL.

The game has changed, today's game is a high-scoring affair. If you are not equipped to keep up with the scoring you might as well go home and have a hot shower and a cold beer.

Dude did u not watch any of 2011 season how tha 49ers win ALOT of our games by DEFENSE h*ll alot of this past yr was put on our DEFENSE N if u don't think so I don't think u was watching tha right games ...N in 2011 our defense did put up alot points by ints N safelys where u been what games u watching our defense was our offensive ...
[ Edited by tatdwolf49 on Apr 7, 2013 at 3:45 AM ]
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Will ill be burning them in happiness N I didn't even know who AJ was til name was called but doesn't mean we should toss him aside like that WRs need time to translate over N learn N say green N Julio but they were high picks for a reason AJ was late round first were its a given u ain't tha best N u may need time to develop...


Whether AJ gets tossed aside is all up to him. Is all about performance at the end of the day, noone can help him but himself.

Justin Hunter is also not a high pick for no reason. There may be 2 other wideouts who will go before him ? Cordarrelle Patterson and Tavon Austin, that's it. The next pick will be between Justin Hunter and Keenan Allen. I didn't make it up. If you want to talk "rawness", heck Patterson is even more raw. Sometimes is more than just rawness.
Will to me ain't no WR in this draft worth any kinda first or second round to me maybe Justin at #74 besides him its a few late round guys Marcus Davis or Brandon Kaufman ...
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Dude did u not watch any of 2011 season how tha 49ers win ALOT of our games by DEFENSE h*ll alot of this past yr was put on our DEFENSE N if u don't think so I don't think u was watching tha right games ...N in 2011 our defense did put up alot points by ints N safelys where u been what games u watching our defense was our offensive ...


And did we get to the Super Bowl ? Err, sorry no. Why ? Cos our offense couldn't get anything going.

That leads me to remind you, why did you think Harbaugh decided to switch QB half way through the season ? Simple, cos he knew we couldn't just rely on the run game, field goals and the D to win a Super Bowl.

Did you see how Frank went up to the press podium uninvited while Kaep was being interviewed after winning the NFC game ? He wanted to thank Kaep cos he knew if Kaep didn't make those explosive passing plays they would have lost the game by his own admission.
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Will to me ain't no WR in this draft worth any kinda first or second round to me maybe Justin at #74 besides him its a few late round guys Marcus Davis or Brandon Kaufman ...


I can't say I am an expert. I was under the impression that only the QBs are unimpressive in this draft class. I wasn't aware that the WRs are all garbage based on what I have seen and read from the analysts. In fact, they even say Patterson is a "can't fail" pick.
In just goin to stick with my I'm glad ur not our GM all offensive no defense poor kaep turn out just like P.Manning 1 super bowl (as with tha colts go)
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Will to me ain't no WR in this draft worth any kinda first or second round to me maybe Justin at #74 besides him its a few late round guys Marcus Davis or Brandon Kaufman ...


Marcus Davis is rated at 30th while Justin Hunter is rated at 9th of all WRs. Davis is projected to go in the 7th. You don't have to worry about those prospects cos you can always pick them up in those later rounds. Mark my word, Justin Hunter will be gone way before the 74th.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Will to me ain't no WR in this draft worth any kinda first or second round to me maybe Justin at #74 besides him its a few late round guys Marcus Davis or Brandon Kaufman ...


I can't say I am an expert. I was under the impression that only the QBs are unimpressive in this draft class. I wasn't aware that the WRs are all garbage based on what I have seen and read from the analysts. In fact, they even say Patterson is a "can't fail" pick.

Will thats good ur not a expect but I never said I was N never said they were garbage just frm what I've read I don't like any of them as first or second round picks guess that's what happens when people have different opinions then tha rest I know what a shocker I'm not a sheep following like all tha rest
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
In just goin to stick with my I'm glad ur not our GM all offensive no defense poor kaep turn out just like P.Manning 1 super bowl (as with tha colts go)


If what you are saying is true, I think you will need to thank me in advance for the upcoming Super Bowl win this season, don't you think ?!

Tell me what is more important, winning a Super Bowl now or just being a good team overall and getting knocked out in the playoffs ?? Hmmm...that's a tough one...I do wonder...
Rating don't mean sh*t what was T.Brady rating lol ... besides I know Davis N Kaufman ain't high rated but I go off what I read not ur high end number system ...
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
In just goin to stick with my I'm glad ur not our GM all offensive no defense poor kaep turn out just like P.Manning 1 super bowl (as with tha colts go)


If what you are saying is true, I think you will need to thank me in advance for the upcoming Super Bowl win this season, don't you think ?!

Tell me what is more important, winning a Super Bowl now or just being a good team overall and getting knocked out in the playoffs ?? Hmmm...that's a tough one...I do wonder...

Omg with ur thinking our Defense will suck in 2-3 yrs N we wont win Jack sh*t its a game of BALANCE DUH good on both sides of tha ball N if u wanna bring what tha experts say N ex NFL players say they say DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS .....how about ill thank u now for destroying our super bowl hopes!!!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,938
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Omg with ur thinking our Defense will suck in 2-3 yrs N we wont win Jack sh*t its a game of BALANCE DUH good on both sides of tha ball N if u wanna bring what tha experts say N ex NFL players say they say DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS .....how about ill thank u now for destroying our super bowl hopes!!!!!


Seriously, you need to move with the times. The old adage of "defense wins championships" is passe. Even some of the analysts have come around to admit the game has changed.

I thought I would just dig up a few articles to help you out here. Happy reading !!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1495520-super-bowl-enough-about-defense-offense-wins-championships

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/14/sports/football/defense-once-won-nfl-titles-but-no-longer.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

http://www.nfl.com/features/freakonomics/episode-15