There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Glaring hole that we're taking for granted

Jordan Mills in the late 4th/early 5th round would be a perfect pick IMO. There's also Tanner Hawkinson of Kansas who could be available in the 7th round.
Originally posted by blm7754:
David Quessenberry from SJ State. Should be a solid 4th round prospect. Good pass blocker.

This! Quessenberry would be an excellent pick with one of our 4ths!
Originally posted by irief:
There have been many quality offensive lineman drafted after the first/second round, including hall of famers. Examples: Larry Allen, Matt Birk, etc...

Even the niners have found quality OL late in the draft: Jesse Sopolu, E Heitman, A Boone.

I'm sure there is some quality depth at OT in this draft.

or after the draft LOL
If you look closely at many of the mock drafts in the Zone, the serious draftniks draft a swing OT. It is definitely a need that should be addressed this in this draft.

Fragel, Mills, and Quessenberry would all be great pickups to fill the spot.
Faulk LSU
Originally posted by Hammerthrow99:
Originally posted by blm7754:
David Quessenberry from SJ State. Should be a solid 4th round prospect. Good pass blocker.

This! Quessenberry would be an excellent pick with one of our 4ths!

+1 but I think we'll have to move up in the 4th to get him since he's one of the most versatile o-lineman in this draft. I wouldn't be shocked if he went in the late 3rd.
I agreee that we do need to draft a Swing Tackle prospect sometime in the 4th to 5th rounds.
i'm sure the late mid rounds will find us drafting an OT.