LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Eastern Kentucky WR Tyrone Goard

‏@Eric_Branch: Eastern Kentucky WR Tyrone Goard (6'4", 205 lbs.) has had a private workout with the #49ers. Has pre-draft visit with #Seahawks.

http://www.packers.com/media-center/videos/WR-Tyrone-Goard-is-the-perfect-red-zone-target/4d4b0f11-8557-43c3-ab87-43ea02c7073e

http://www.ekusports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3972&path=football
[ Edited by PTulini on Apr 3, 2013 at 3:58 PM ]
He kind of reminds me of a Roy Williams type of player.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Draft heem!!
Nice prospect
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Just not enough film on him. But, if he is like a poor man Justin Hunter, then get him !!
I like the height and his ability to stay with the ball on tough catches. A little concerned at his 192 lbs listing in college. Scouts should be sure he is strong and stout enough for NFL (see Jenkins issue).

Where is he projected?
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HearstFan:
I like the height and his ability to stay with the ball on tough catches. A little concerned at his 192 lbs listing in college. Scouts should be sure he is strong and stout enough for NFL (see Jenkins issue).

Where is he projected?

7th round and rated at 32nd of all WRs.

But, if you think he is too skinny, may be take a look at Marcus Davis, 6'3" 233 lbs.
OKay. I officially accept the fact that these talent scouts know what they are talking about. That dude is going to make a solid pro. he's skinny, but he's built. Rememer, owens when he came in was small too...He's exactly the same size as randy moss when he came in. And, the fact that he plays basketball...call me crazy but battling for rebouns and jump balls I think helps his Catch in traffic advantage. Draft him with the 4th round.
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
OKay. I officially accept the fact that these talent scouts know what they are talking about. That dude is going to make a solid pro. he's skinny, but he's built. Rememer, owens when he came in was small too...He's exactly the same size as randy moss when he came in. And, the fact that he plays basketball...call me crazy but battling for rebouns and jump balls I think helps his Catch in traffic advantage. Draft him with the 4th round.

owens didnt come in as small
Share 49ersWebzone