There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Draft Is All About Round 2

Originally posted by blm7754:
Originally posted by NTeply49:
only thing I'm not fond of is the Rogers pick. He comes off as a super diva to me, Cordarrelle Patterson also after watching the wide receivers on play makers

Almost all top WRs coming out of college are divas. They are all full of themselves. That doesn't worry me at all. They are kids. Most of them come into the NFL and realize that they aren't "all that" cause everybody around them is super-talented. So they grow up quick... usually in a year or two. Especially if they have good coaches, a good QB, and other good playmakers to compete with.

Like I said, I'm biased, especially after watching Playmakers and hearing him say he idolizes Dez Bryant
Nice mock!
Yeah one my faves this one, good job.

Like all your picks
Just about every credible expert/analyst agrees the biggest talent pool is from pick #20 to 70. Instead of trading up, Baalke needs to get a couple more picks in 2nd/early 3rd rds. If he can come away with 7 picks in the first 3 rds, it'd be a job very well done. He could get the quality players at the positions of need and basically be done, albeit for a late couple of picks for PS competition.
only thing I'm not fond of is the Rogers pick. He comes off as a super diva to me, Cordarrelle Patterson also after watching the wide receivers on play makers

besides getting busted for smoking pot, i don't see any signs of diva-ism from him. do i see confidence and swagger? yes.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

besides getting busted for smoking pot, i don't see any signs of diva-ism from him. do i see confidence and swagger? yes.
I prefer a Jerry Rice's professional demeanor to a Deion Sanders swagger any day of the week, and it fits the mold of our team better. Again, just my opinion
Originally posted by SF69ers:

I prefer a Jerry Rice's professional demeanor to a Deion Sanders swagger any day of the week, and it fits the mold of our team better. Again, just my opinion

yup, respect your opinion. for me, i give a kid a chance to perform in a champion caliber team with veteran players that they can properly learn from. having him learn from a guy like Anquan Boldin, someone that analysts have compared him to as far as styles of play, would be real good for the kid.
I like it except their is no way the Bears would trade the 50th pick for picks 93 and 128, pry going to have to throw something else in there if you want that 50th overall pick.
Nice mock
This would be a solid draft
Nice draft. I think, tho, that 3 really bad teams out there are going to make a Qb their first, and are going to take 3 bona fide late rd 2 or rd 3QBs, because they mistakenly feel they have to. Jeez, why didn't any of them trade for Colt McCoy? Anyway, i think our 31st pick is going to end up #28 because of some really bad choices by three 3rd tier teams.
BUMP

I'll do it again after each pick I get right. Got Reid much earlier than I would have liked.... now lets grab Carradine at 34 and go from there!
been super high on Tank and Rogers for a long time