LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

ABs Second and Final WebZone Mock Draft - Discussion thread, NO MORE SPOTS LEFT

Any takers for the # 1 overall pick? Willing to trade.
Originally posted by EezyNiner:
AB, just curious because I've never done one of these, but is this like supposed to last a couple of days or do we do it all right now?

Not in one day, usually, hopefully only like 10 days, maybe 14 days.
time-slots or no?
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
time-slots or no?

I think we can do 6 hours maybe. Go from Noon est to Midnight Eastern, basically if someone is on over night, make a pick if your up. Also PM me, and if you want to help I can give ya my Password to update the board.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
time-slots or no?

I think we can do 6 hours maybe. Go from Noon est to Midnight Eastern, basically if someone is on over night, make a pick if your up. Also PM me, and if you want to help I can give ya my Password to update the board.

Unless you changed it, I somehow remembered your PW from last year. (how that stuck in my brain, I'll never know)

I can check in here often and update at times to help. However you want to set up the time-slots is fine by me... just didn't know if we were using them... which I do think we should.
time-slots or no?

Unless you changed it, I somehow remembered your PW from last year. (how that stuck in my brain, I'll never know)

I can check in here often and update at times to help. However you want to set up the time-slots is fine by me... just didn't know if we were using them... which I do think we should.

Me 2, I think we should too. And I haven't changed my password in years. Might be the same from when I started posting here, lol. I trust members here that I let access my profile.

On the topic of PigSkinProspects.com, that's the new site URL, I can give you a new profile on there, generic password, you change it and then post whenever you feel the time is right.
Just fyi, #47 Cowboys should go to Chauncy not me.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Just fyi, #47 Cowboys should go to Chauncy not me.

Thanks for the notice, I did this in excel, had a hard time pasting it.
We have a trade, the New York Jets hae traded Darrelle Revis to the SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS for the 31st, 61st, and a conditional 2014 draft pick. Also the 49ers have announced they have let go of Carlos Rogers, and restructured the contract of Justin Smith to help fit Revis' new 4yr extension under the cap.
We have a trade, the New York Jets hae traded Darrelle Revis to the SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS for the 31st, 61st, and a conditional 2014 draft pick. Also the 49ers have announced they have let go of Carlos Rogers, and restructured the contract of Justin Smith to help fit Revis' new 4yr extension under the cap.

Talk about shooting for the moon. I would hope not with what little knowledge I have of Revis' situation, but if HarBaalke made this move they had to believe in it to give up so much

Just going 2 rounds?
I can wait for the time-slots to open up (or a trade offer I like)... or I can get the ball rolling with KC's pick. Just let me know when this thing kicks off, AB83.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Just going 2 rounds?

only did 2 rounds right now. Will update for 3rd round.

I can wait for the time-slots to open up (or a trade offer I like)... or I can get the ball rolling with KC's pick. Just let me know when this thing kicks off, AB83.
we can start anytime we want too. If you want take the night to think the pick over, but draft is open for trades.

we can start anytime we want too. If you want take the night to think the pick over, but draft is open for trades.

Alright then. I don't see a line screaming to hurry the hell up, so I'll be on in the early a.m. to make the KC pick.

Alright then. I don't see a line screaming to hurry the hell up, so I'll be on in the early a.m. to make the KC pick.

HURRY THE HELL UP!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone