LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

ABs Second and Final WebZone Mock Draft - Discussion thread, NO MORE SPOTS LEFT

Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by Orlando49erfan:
Don't like the trade AB for Revis. I think the Niners would be better served making the picks................but you are the GM.

I actually thought it was a brilliant move

In the real world, they have signed Asomugha and will make other moves, especially up front and at safety.

Now the deal looks stupid, but oh well, this is for fun.
My fault, forgot to send a reminder PM to Otis. PM sent now.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Don't like the trade AB for Revis. I think the Niners would be better served making the picks................but you are the GM.

In the real world, they have signed Asomugha and will make other moves, especially up front and at safety.

Just an opinion, AB. Respect. This is supposed to be fun. Keep up the good work.
Chargers looking to move down. If you're interested in moving up shoot me a PM.
Dolphins have reached a trade agreement with the chargers. Ill let ATG post the details.
Dolphins receive #45 in exchange for #77, #82 and #111.

The Chargers have a ton of needs and adding 3 more mid round picks will really boost their ability to fill them.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Just an opinion, AB. Respect. This is supposed to be fun. Keep up the good work.

Understood bud. It would have been a great deal for what I gave up, would be a $12M a year deal, not $16M. But if we did a redo, I wouldn't do the trade.

The Patriots and Vikings swap 2nd round picks and in return the Vikings receive a 2014 4th round pick.
I'm pretty happy with the Bengals draft.

Added Cyprien at safety and Khaseem Greene at weak side OLB. Giovanni Bernard at RB.

I think RT Andre Smith is still expected to re-sign with them which is why I haven't gone OT. Bernard/Dalton/AJ Green form a pretty solid foundation on offense. I didn't go WR with first 3 picks because I think they still have plans for Sanu and Marvin looked decent his rookie year.

I think with this draft they finally get their workhorse RB to match their offense and their D will be able to be on the same level as Denver and Pitt as they fill really their only 2 holes.

Dolphins finish out their three round mock with the following.

Trades- 77, 82, 111, in exchange for 45.

Picks
12. Xavier Rhodes CB
42. Alex Okafor DE
45. Terron Armstead OT
54. Vance Mcdonald TE
I have to say I don't really understand the Eric Reid pick for the Broncos.
Damn two of my guys I was hoping to trade up for snatched the last 2 picks.

Pick will be made, and 49ers looking to trade up and use a 2014 4th to do so.
Good pick Mayo, Alford is my darling.

I personally have him ranked alot higher than most as the third best CB in the draft.
Sorry for the delay guys. Had some personal stuff to deal with earlier today.
Share 49ersWebzone