Originally posted by buck:
All and all a good draft
1. Jesse Williams-NT-Alabama
2. Eric Reid-FS-LSU
2. Darius Slay-CB-Mississippi State
3. Brian Schwenke-C/OG-California I see Kilgore taking over at center. Maybe Bennie Logan in this spot.
3. Travis Kelce-TE-Cincinnati
4. Bennie Logan-DE-LSU I do not think he will last to the fourth, but love it if he does.
4. Gerald Hodges-LB-Penn State
5. Chase Thomas-OLB-Stanford
5. Reid Fragel-OT-Ohio State
6. Marquess Wilson-WR-Washington State
7. Cody Davis-SS-Texas Tech
7. Joe Kruger-DE-Utah I would go with Nick Williams from Samford.
7. Reggie Dunn-WR/KR-Utah not sure we need a replica of Ginn. We have others to return punts.
7. Vernon Kearney-CB-Lane I would look for a late falling OLB with pass rushing skills maybe Quanterus Smith
IMO Schwenke would be a great pickup. He could almost be an instant starter. Way better than the projects that are looney and kilgore. Both looney and Kilgore are guards trying to be converted to C. Schwenke IMO is the best C in this draft.