There are 179 users in the forums

With the 31st pick,

With the 31st pick,

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
the 49ers select Reggie McGrew, or wait no ..Rashaun Woods ....ummm ...no , Jim Druckenmiller ...ok ...ummm, let me think ...Dana Hall

All good selections but clearly the choice is either Kwame Harris or Kentwan Balmer...

And the problem with Dexter Carter is...?

Clearly Glen Coffee is bpa at that spot.
[ Edited by Kaz9er on Mar 23, 2013 at 2:53 PM ]
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
I believe 49ers will either trade up or down with #31

I agree; it will be up. Actually I think we will trade "up" from several of our first six draft spots (1,2,2,3,3,4), using the other picks. Several rival teams are drafting right before us at #31 and I could see us wanting to jump them. In addition, in my mock I have us swapping #34 for #32 with Baltimore by giving up a 5th, wanting to secure the remaining BPA DL or S left on the board before day 1 ends.

In the short time Baalke has been general manager, he consistently confounds us.

He will trade all our picks and move up to #1, and draft a center to replace Goodwin.
hopefully trade up into the top 15 and sntach shariff floyd, kenny vaccaro or jarvis jones
otherwise BPA.

I want Dion Jordan. that fool is gonna be a boss
[ Edited by RealShaloop on Mar 22, 2013 at 6:29 PM ]
Sandcastle
BPA

+1
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
hopefully trade up into the top 15 and sntach shariff floyd, kenny vaccaro or jarvis jones
otherwise BPA.

I want Dion Jordan. that fool is gonna be a boss

I agree! I think Dion Jordan is the best player in the draft
You really should have made CB an option. Most people on here label cully a failure. T Bro is out of contract next season. Rogers may, not be what we thought he was and his contacted is backloaded. The FO will low ball him in renegotiatios and he could leave. If trufant or banks are there they're the BPA.

Also WR could be a need. Boldin, Mario, and K dub are out of contract next season. Crab and AJJ are up for money in 2014. Jenkins may not come through.

Eifert and Ertz would also by talented and dynamic additions. Davis and Ertz/Eifert running route is a nightmare.

31st is BPA.
Originally posted by Kaz9er:
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
the 49ers select Reggie McGrew, or wait no ..Rashaun Woods ....ummm ...no , Jim Druckenmiller ...ok ...ummm, let me think ...Dana Hall

All good selections but clearly the choice is either Kwame Harris or Kentwan Balmer...

And the problem with Dexter Carter is...?

Clearly Glen Coffee provides is bpa at that spot.

Israel Ifeanyi or Mike Rumpf
It's going to be .........TE ERTZ OR EIFERT who would make the biggest impact on the niners yes a TE we usef a 2 TE formation 50% of the time. would be a big target in the red zone both can line up at WR it would be real tough to cover all 4 in the red zone....CRABTREE,BOLDIN,DAVIS,ERTZ/EIFERT SAFETIES WOULD HAVE TO STAY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD.Screens to LMJ GONE........What if V.DAVIS gets hurt then what?
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
BPA

So, AJ Jenkins?

Originally posted by Furlow:
So, AJ Jenkins?

What does that even mean?
Share 49ersWebzone