There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

tha best mock draft ur not mocking(updated 4/12)

Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
D*MN bigg ups to u dude u do alot research I get what ur saying N its just me seeing our smaller W getting pushed around like kids that I'd luv a few bigg dudes out there to push N hand slip back lol

I feel you on that. I can't wait to see Boldin tangle with Sherman and Browner and show them what real physicality looks like.
I updated hope y'all enjoy
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,456
Not bad, not bad at all.

No, it is better than that. Good job.

Originally posted by buck:
Not bad, not bad at all.

No, it is better than that. Good job.


Thanks glad someone likes alot of reads no comments thought people hated it
many like Lockette as our big receiver to come. He's a developmental guy
Originally posted by suckafree17:
many like Lockette as our big receiver to come. He's a developmental guy

I don't know much about besides he's been in tha league a few yrs N still ain't stuck around N hasn't made any real impact ...
After some reading N looking I've changed out pray aboushi N put in Reid Fragel at pick #131 think he can be a swing tackle we need enjoy
Switched things up took out banks N others add in reid Collins slay N others hope u like lets hear tha feed back?!!!
Going into the draft, Baalke has 5 picks in the 1st 3 rds...with your trades, that number goes down to 4. It's widely recognized the best talent pool is between picks 20-70. That being the case, why wouldn't our GM try to get more picks in that range? The trouble with trading up in the 1st rd is it's very expensive in terms of picks. Yes, TB has 14 to work with...but why not use mid-late rd picks to move up in 2nd and 3rd rds. By keeping picks #31 and 34, he's all but assured of getting one of the top DL, S, or TE's. I'd think if he can come away with 6-8 blue chip picks, it'd be a very successful draft. The roster will only accomodate a finite number, anyway.
LOVE your picks - HATE your writing - Sorry, I have to skip it quite often, don't have the patience to figure out what your trying to say.

There is no perfect draft - someone will always find somehing to complain about.

IMO, we need a BIG, Fast WR. We have enough Hobbits, it's like a change-up pitch in baseball, the opposition will have to prepare for everything and that's the one thing we really lack. A guy who can run like Kap who can out-jump the CB's in the Red Zone.

The first 4 picks are really solid and Tretter will surprise a lot of people.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Going into the draft, Baalke has 5 picks in the 1st 3 rds...with your trades, that number goes down to 4. It's widely recognized the best talent pool is between picks 20-70. That being the case, why wouldn't our GM try to get more picks in that range? The trouble with trading up in the 1st rd is it's very expensive in terms of picks. Yes, TB has 14 to work with...but why not use mid-late rd picks to move up in 2nd and 3rd rds. By keeping picks #31 and 34, he's all but assured of getting one of the top DL, S, or TE's. I'd think if he can come away with 6-8 blue chip picks, it'd be a very successful draft. The roster will only accomodate a finite number, anyway.

How did my trades make 4 ??? With trades we had #25,41,61,74,93 looks like 5 to me N with #25 we get Jones or J.Williams N with 41 we got E.Reid sound like blue chippers to me ...along with slay Collins N kelce that's a great first 3 rounds...N trading up frm #31 to #25 wont be that much ...
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
LOVE your picks - HATE your writing - Sorry, I have to skip it quite often, don't have the patience to figure out what your trying to say.

There is no perfect draft - someone will always find somehing to complain about.

IMO, we need a BIG, Fast WR. We have enough Hobbits, it's like a change-up pitch in baseball, the opposition will have to prepare for everything and that's the one thing we really lack. A guy who can run like Kap who can out-jump the CB's in the Red Zone.

The first 4 picks are really solid and Tretter will surprise a lot of people.

I agree with a bigg fast WR but I think with such a deep defense draft we need defense more then offensive N I don't like Rogers like everyone else ...I like Marcus Davis N Brandon Kaufman but both are late round picks .. N my writing Hhmmm be thankful u aint a friend I text with cause it gets horrendous at times lol
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
LOVE your picks - HATE your writing - Sorry, I have to skip it quite often, don't have the patience to figure out what your trying to say.

There is no perfect draft - someone will always find somehing to complain about.

IMO, we need a BIG, Fast WR. We have enough Hobbits, it's like a change-up pitch in baseball, the opposition will have to prepare for everything and that's the one thing we really lack. A guy who can run like Kap who can out-jump the CB's in the Red Zone.

The first 4 picks are really solid and Tretter will surprise a lot of people.
Haha. Glad someone else pointed this out. AND > N
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,456
TRADE TWO IS #34,#180 to tha bills for pick #41,#111...

Please, explain this trade.

I do not understand the logical of it, if there is any logic to it.
[ Edited by buck on Mar 26, 2013 at 10:53 AM ]
Nice mock! I'd be ecstatic if this is how the draft went down. We get d-line / OLB depth, and a lot of secondary help. I love it.