LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

who will be baalke's surprise pick??

"Druckenmiller"

But actually IMO he will trade out of the spot # 31, [Miami's # 54] second this year and a first rounder next year.
[ Edited by highway49 on Mar 7, 2013 at 1:19 PM ]
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Hoping they trade up and take Sheldon Richardson to be Justin Smith replacement next year and Aldons partner for years to come.

Bacari Rambo is a guy that is not highly rated but I see the Niners drafting him earlier than expected as well as taking a kicker in the 4th round.
Here is the thing-Baalke actually got us the position that most said we needed, just no the player who we thought. In 2010-we needed OL and got them. In 2011, it was agreed a rush OLB or DB, and we got the first one, last year, they were saying WR and we got one.

So, what do we need, not who you like. DL or DB, of course that could change pending FA first. I would look at it from the vantage. Then after that BPA that is an impact player.
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Originally posted by EezyNiner:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Lattimore at #34

I was thinking about this earlier today after listening to an interview with Lattimore and had a vision that we drafted him surprisingly high (but a pick that I feel would be highly justified). But I think we would take him with our original 2nd rounder (62nd) or with the 3rd rounder from Carolina (I think it's 74th?) instead of the 34th.

This.
I have a feeling Lattimore is gonna be our Gore 2.0

Their names even rhyme

Look for us to snatch him in the 2nd or early 3rd

it's destiny. He will be a beast for us
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Lattimore at #34

I was thinking about this earlier today after listening to an interview with Lattimore and had a vision that we drafted him surprisingly high (but a pick that I feel would be highly justified). But I think we would take him with our original 2nd rounder (62nd) or with the 3rd rounder from Carolina (I think it's 74th?) instead of the 34th.

This.

Their names even rhyme

it's destiny. He will be a beast for us

I hope they draft him. The only question is that knee
Lattimore at #34

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Kyle Long, OT Oregon

Nice call
It's going to be Eric Reid S LSU with our first round pick. Calling it. Looks like Goldson is gone.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Lattimore at #34

This.

Their names even rhyme

I don't care if we have to wait a year. I'd be very happy to have this guy in the 2nd.
Frank Gore still has a couple of years to go. Then we have Kendall Hunter and Lamichael James. I just don't see us drafting a running back with anything higher than a 4th round pick. If Lattimore is there in the 4th round and later then we might take him. I doubt we draft a running back before that.

Whoever it or they are, it'll be someone not mentioned in this thread, book it-hahaha!
What about Tank Carradine? Could he be moved to 5-tech? Currently at 276 pounds.
Frank gores replacement EDDY LACY RB..
Tavon Austin for me
He will trade up to draft CB Johnthan Banks. Baalke drafts off tape and does not care about his 40 time.
Share 49ersWebzone