There are 158 users in the forums

Jonathan Cyprien BANDWAGON

• teeohh
  • Veteran

I'm not going to pretend like I've seen this dude play, who watches Florida international games? But I've read good things about him and he might be there at 31. I think we lose Goldson in free agency like we lostMorgan last year

Jump on board!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
"FIU S Johnathan Cyprien was diagnosed with a strained hamstring by Combine doctors, but will still run through drills on Tuesday.

Cyprien is the type of prospect that does not understand the term "half speed." It showed during padless Senior Bowl practices, when the safety was hitting with lots of force while others took it down a notch. We think Cyprien is a sure fire first-round selection."

rotoworld.com

[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Feb 26, 2013 at 8:09 AM ]
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
"FIU S Johnathan Cyprien was diagnosed with a strained hamstring by Combine doctors, but will still run through drills on Tuesday.

Cyprien is the type of prospect that does not understand the term "half speed." It showed during padless Senior Bowl practices, when the safety was hitting with lots of force while others took it down a notch. We think Cyprien is a sure fire first-round selection."

rotoworld.com

IMO he is definately worth a very long look at our pick. Wouldn't mind it at all
Would rather have Elam. That guy can tackle.
I have him graded as a first rounder. Enormous potential. Great coverage skills as shown during Senior Bowl week.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

rotoworld.com

Cyprien is the type of prospect that does not understand the term "half speed."

must have had a low wonderlic score
Yea I was listening to Kiper/McShay podcast and they both spoke highly of this dude. McShay said during Senior Bowl practices he was just lighting folks up.
This dudes name reminds me of Caprisun

He's probably down with that sweet stuff

DON'T WANT
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Feb 28, 2013 at 1:51 PM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

DON'T WANT

Why are you spamming crap about prospects' names?

I'm down, dude plays like his hair is on fire, reminds me of Goldson in the way he attacks the line of scrimmage, lays big hits but seems to have better coverage abilities.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I'm down, dude plays like his hair is on fire, reminds me of Goldson in the way he attacks the line of scrimmage, lays big hits but seems to have better coverage abilities.

I don't want a player who plays like his hair is on fire.

That means he plays like Michael Jackson. SOFT.

I'll pass.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

DON'T WANT

I'm wondering this as well. We should both PM him to confront him and make sure he gets this notice.
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Feb 28, 2013 at 2:15 PM ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

DON'T WANT

I'm wondering this as well. We should both PM him to confront him and make sure he gets this notice.

I like Caprisun
Ain't spamming. Just speaking the truth.
Share 49ersWebzone