LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Oregon St WR Markus Wheaton

After watching a video of this guy I'm like what I see regarding his willingness to block down field. Not too mention his 4.34 40 speed and quickness. They used him in many different ways with screens, jet swipes, etc. Someone who could stretch the field and let Crabtree and Davis get free underneath. Could pick him up with one of our many 3rd round selections.
He reminds me of a white Wes Welker
http://youtu.be/PrPsnQWU6kA Versus Desmond Trufant at the Senior Bowl practice with some trash talkin'!
Originally posted by valrod33:
He reminds me of a white Wes Welker

But doesn't this belong in the Draft War Room?
real nice sell with the head fake. Wish it was a decent throw because that would have still been a tough catch on the sideline with the DB closing in.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
He's by far my favorite wide receiver in the draft. As long as we get him and his teammate CB Jordan Poyer, I'll be happy
Originally posted by KID9R:
He's by far my favorite wide receiver in the draft. As long as we get him and his teammate CB Jordan Poyer, I'll be happy

+1
Had a great day at combine
Originally posted by genz22:

Not sure which tape you were watching...I saw him in the gauntlet, out route, and fly route and he dropped pretty much every ball, generally showed he can't snag the ball with his hands and has to use his body.
Originally posted by DarkKnight1680:
Originally posted by genz22:

Not sure which tape you were watching...I saw him in the gauntlet, out route, and fly route and he dropped pretty much every ball, generally showed he can't snag the ball with his hands and has to use his body.

You do know the went twice right? You only watched the 2nd time around! NFL.com does not go to commercials
[ Edited by Norwalks_Best on Feb 24, 2013 at 12:20 PM ]

Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
You do know the went twice right? You only watched the 2nd time around! NFL.com does not go to commercials

Does the second time not count? Either he's putting up 50% (not good) or hes dogging it the second time through (maybe worse).
Originally posted by DarkKnight1680:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

Does the second time not count? Either he's putting up 50% (not good) or hes dogging it the second time through (maybe worse).

Does the QB count? Some of those were him but some of those were bad throws
Share 49ersWebzone