There are 243 users in the forums

Combine thread

• buck
  • Veteran
highly disappointed with Jessie Williams in the bench, and even more so with his lack of participation.
Chris Jones of Bowling Green, who I think is a great small school prospect has been doing well, put up 30 on the bench press, came in a few pounds higher than his listed weight, looks good.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jason McIntyre ‏@TheBigLead

Wow, Damontre Moore, the Texas A&M DE beast, only did 12 reps at 225? That's soft. Knile Davis, a RB, put up 31.

Not if you watch his film, he is a finesse player
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Datone Jones is looking pretty nice. Hope he's there for us. Seems to be one of the faves here on the board. 6'4 283 29 reps, 4.80 40

He gained 3 more pounds? f**k. 49ers need to find a way to draft this guy. He'll be 290 by the time preseason rolls around.

Most def. It's looking like he might go before our pick now. He's getting hyped.
Jamie Collins of Southern Miss jumped almost 12 feet in the broad jump.....damn

He's someone that the 49ers could look at for more depth at 3-4 OLB.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Feb 25, 2013 at 9:39 AM ]
Really liking Samford's Nick Williams (6'4", 309) as a late-round developmental DE prospect.
Jamies Collins of Southern Miss jumped almost 12 feet in the broad jump.....damn

Was just going to say that. That's frickin ridiculous
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Jamies Collins of Southern Miss jumped almost 12 feet in the broad jump.....damn

Was just going to say that. That's frickin ridiculous

Will be interesting to see his 40 and vert after that
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol, T'eo's a J'oto
Margus Hunt.....4.6 40 at 277 pounds......beastly, workout warrior status confirmed.

I think the most sneaky great performance among the WRs was Josh Boyce.

Obviosuly Swope earned himself some moeny with a surprise performance.

TJ Moe had the strangest 40 time, espicially when you compare it to all his other workouts. Anyone have any info on that?

Edit: IMO I wouldn't mind us taking Josh Boyce. Basically a better version of Kyle Williams. I think Boyce could step in and be a RELIABLE returnman right away, with potential of being a Givens-type deep threat right away. But he wouldn't add size to the WR core.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Feb 25, 2013 at 10:02 AM ]
Margus Hunt.....4.6 40 at 277 pounds......beastly, workout warrior status confirmed.

His field work wasn't shabby either. Feet looked great, don't know about hips. Hips shouldn't be concern. Should be creeping up boards.

I now see why Mingo was rated so high. Wasn't real impressed with his game in those I watched.
Do kickers and punters actually kick at the combine?
Yeah that already happened though....Caleb Sturgis was money
Yeah that already happened though....Caleb Sturgis was money

I know the kickers were part of the first day but I didnt know if they had them do any drills
[ Edited by valrod33 on Feb 25, 2013 at 10:24 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone