There are 166 users in the forums

Combine thread

Can you guys keep me updated on Kaufman? dont currently have cable.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
That was disappointing. But from what I seen of him on film on the field, both before and after he transfered, this kid was was really dominated CB's, even the physical SEC CB's, he's still a 3rd rounder. If he's there for us we should take him.

I think for him it all comes down to his interviews. That goes for all players with "character issues." Doesn't matter how much talent he has if his head isn't screwed on right. Of course we have no way of knowing how the interviews went.

Therefore if the Niners draft him I won't be mad because I trust Harbuagh and Baalke's judgment but I also won't be mad if we pass on him either.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Goodwin wins- Official 4.27; Austin and Swope at 4.34

Good for Swope. Big shocker

I feel like the 3-cone drill is much more important when it comes to slot receiver types. I expect Austin and Swope to do well in that as well though.
You guys know when the RB's will run drills?
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Can you guys keep me updated on Kaufman? dont currently have cable.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/live
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by SFrush:
NFLN goes to break right before Rogers runs.

go online nfl.com bro no breaks
Go online. Da'Rick Rogers ran a 4.44 2nd attempt. In my unreleased mock I have us taking him in the 3rd. Nothing has changed that for me. Take a look at this guys highlights. He's amazing, abusive at the LOS.

His 10 reps on the bench press is kind of disappointing
The guy is talented but doesn't this guy have an attitude problem and got kicked off UT........
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Don't care about that bench press for Rogers as well. He's going to be a beast
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:

Go online. Da'Rick Rogers ran a 4.44 2nd attempt. In my unreleased mock I have us taking him in the 3rd. Nothing has changed that for me. Take a look at this guys highlights. He's amazing, abusive at the LOS.

The guy is talented but doesn't this guy have an attitude problem and got kicked off UT........

If you check the game log, his production at Tennessee St was very inconsistent.

Something about completely unacceptable meltdown with coaches in the weight room.

But that's why he's a 3rd round projection. He's a lst/early 2nd talent, but his character has dropped him. But he hasn't done anything to drop him past that either. Plus, I think he matured a little after the transfer. And I think on a JH team where he's have to earn his way on the field, on a high character team, he'll be fine.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS

Vols explosive 6-4 WR Justin Hunter backing up Freak rep, broad jumping 11-6 & vertically 39.5. http://cbsprt.co/YxizsJ
I don't think we draft a QB but I think Geno Smith looked the best of the QB's today.
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Feb 24, 2013 at 10:19 AM ]
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I feel like the 3-cone drill is much more important when it comes to slot receiver types. I expect Austin and Swope to do well in that as well though.

Agreed. I love the 3 cone, especially for WR and CB positions

Wouldn't mind drafting him if he hopefully was there with our second pick. With his performance today though he's probably going to go early in the second round.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

Agreed. I love the 3 cone, especially for WR and CB positions

I would add RB's and pass-rushers to that as well. More than their 40 times I want a guy who is fluid on the field.
Share 49ersWebzone