There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Combine thread

Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by SFrush:
NFLN goes to break right before Rogers runs.

go online nfl.com bro no breaks
Go online. Da'Rick Rogers ran a 4.44 2nd attempt. In my unreleased mock I have us taking him in the 3rd. Nothing has changed that for me. Take a look at this guys highlights. He's amazing, abusive at the LOS.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Rodney Smith with size speed combo, interesting player.

yep... a huge target that runs a 4.44 with a 1.55 10 time?
Robert Woods with a solid time, that is what he needed this weekend. Probably on an ankle that is not 100% too.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

Go online. Da'Rick Rogers ran a 4.44 2nd attempt. In my unreleased mock I have us taking him in the 3rd. Nothing has changed that for me. Take a look at this guys highlights. He's amazing, abusive at the LOS.

He's got nice size, too. I really like him.

His 10 reps on the bench press is kind of disappointing
Today is one of those days where it appears virtually every WR has to go home happy with their unofficial 40 time. The official times may rain on some parades, but everyone appears to have hit a pleasant number, and for those who didn't, such as Ace Sanders, it is not a huge deal since the guy is going to primarily be a returner in the NFL.

Goodwin and Austin can blaze, As for the comment by Mayock about Ggodwin not being able to locate the ball, I didn't see it as something that damaging. He killed it at the Senior Bowl week, matched up against some pretty decent CBs. Take a grain of salt from Mayock, since he is one of the "he's one of my guys", which really hurts his objectivity in watching some of the drills.

Robinson times tasters than he plays, At the Senior Bowl, he looked slow compared to most receivers.

Tall receivers had a great run today: Patterson, Davis, Marks. Patterson has that athletic bubble butt that a lot of scouts like to see in the frame of receivers, especially when it comes to blocking.

Solid group in 2013, where we might see as many as twelve WRs in that 35-100 slot.
Did the RB's do any drills yet?
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by buck:
Sunday is about to begin.

I want to to see how Aaron Mellette runs.

Same here... really like him. Lots of fast WR options so far.

Mellette ran 4.47 twice, and that is much better than expected.

Missed the first one but caught the second one... yep... very pleased with that number. I wants.

Good size, great production, and definitely not slow. Good value in the 4th.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

No kidding at 224 with 10 reps is AWFUL! Tavon Austin at 174 had 14 reps? Come on Man!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Did the RB's do any drills yet?

That was disappointing. But from what I seen of him on film on the field, both before and after he transfered, this kid was was really dominated CB's, even the physical SEC CB's, he's still a 3rd rounder. If he's there for us we should take him.
EJ Manual looks the part

No kidding at 224 with 10 reps is AWFUL! Tavon Austin at 174 had 14 reps? Come on Man!
174 is too light. Also, guys with long arms like Rogers typically have low rep counts. Look at what he put on tape. I guarantee you that that 10 rep count won't drop him. 4.44 is VERY good for a 6'2" 217 WR.
Goodwin wins- Official 4.27; Austin and Swope at 4.34

Good for Swope. Big shocker
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
EJ Manual looks the part
Yes he does