There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Combine thread

Wheaton - 4.34
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,506
Keenan isn't running, correct?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Wheaton - 4.34

My other boy wow
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
LMJ can't really play slot wide receiver though. This guy potentially can. Having said that, we definitely need big bodied fast wide receivers that can stretch the field and be a threat in the red zone over quick slot kind of guys, because we already have that. We just don't know how manningham and kyle williams will rebound from injury, so the quick slot kinda guy might be a need as well.


True. So basically draft a #2 WR and Ginn replacement. I honestly dont think that will be the same person so im seeing two recievers. Wish we threw to the RB more though.we have hunter and James yet, never any screens or swings
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
I don't care what anybody here says, I'm not buying Ace Sanders. At 5'7", 173 he's just too small for my taste. I don't care what he runs in the 40. (4.5 first attempt.) One solid hit to the sternum from an NFL and that experiment is over.

Ace Sanders stock just dropped 4.53
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,545
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by buck:
Sunday is about to begin.

I want to to see how Aaron Mellette runs.

Same here... really like him. Lots of fast WR options so far.


Mellette ran 4.47 twice, and that is much better than expected.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Wheaton - 4.34

My other boy wow

Like it!
If a guy runs a 4.5 today, he will be lucky to be in the top 20...............sick!
Originally posted by martysofresh:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
LMJ can't really play slot wide receiver though. This guy potentially can. Having said that, we definitely need big bodied fast wide receivers that can stretch the field and be a threat in the red zone over quick slot kind of guys, because we already have that. We just don't know how manningham and kyle williams will rebound from injury, so the quick slot kinda guy might be a need as well.


True. So basically draft a #2 WR and Ginn replacement. I honestly dont think that will be the same person so im seeing two recievers. Wish we threw to the RB more though.we have hunter and James yet, never any screens or swings

Yeah we really need to add some screens into our offense.
Going to be lots of WR's in the 2nd to 3rd round range.
NFLN goes to break right before Rogers runs.
Originally posted by SFrush:
NFLN goes to break right before Rogers runs.

go online nfl.com bro no breaks
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
I don't care what anybody here says, I'm not buying Ace Sanders. At 5'7", 173 he's just too small for my taste. I don't care what he runs in the 40. (4.5 first attempt.) One solid hit to the sternum from an NFL and that experiment is over.

Ace Sanders stock just dropped 4.53
I don't care if he runs a 4.20 (4.59 2nd attempt), too damn small for me. He'll never get off the LOS in the NFL.
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by buck:
Sunday is about to begin.

I want to to see how Aaron Mellette runs.

Same here... really like him. Lots of fast WR options so far.


Mellette ran 4.47 twice, and that is much better than expected.

Missed the first one but caught the second one... yep... very pleased with that number. I wants.
Rodney Smith with size speed combo, interesting player.