There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cordarrelle Patterson

Would absolutely love to select him but I think he will be gone bcause we our 1st 2 picks to be 3/4 DE and C
Originally posted by Rgonelove:
Would absolutely love to select him but I think he will be gone bcause we our 1st 2 picks to be 3/4 DE and C

Wait.....wut....why a center?
Originally posted by TheChozen:
UT fan here also. I'd love to see us pick up Patterson or Hunter. Patterson seems a little more raw than Hunter but he could be a game changer. I'd love to pick up either WR. With Kap at QB, we could use a legit downfield threat.

i'd like to see kaepernick put a little more under those really deep passes
Yes Please! He looks like a bigger Percy Harvin. Can use him as a wide receiver and as a back. And he looks like a very good return man. Draft him!!!
Honestly, not a big fan with an early selection. Too many other receivers out there.
Were is he going to get pick ? PROJECTED
Originally posted by JD9671:

Mid to late 1st round....early 2nd at worst.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Honestly, not a big fan with an early selection. Too many other receivers out there.

Agree completely I would rather move up a bit and get Jones, Floyd, or Williams and then draft a WR a little later. Just seems to make so much more sense when our depth on the DL isnt great and Justin is getting up in age.
He won't last past pick 25 in the 1st. Plus, our 1st 2 picks needs to be along the D-line.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by JD9671:

Mid to late 1st round....early 2nd at worst.

I could see him going as early as #12 to Miami.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

would love to position in the draft to get Patterson for Kaep i will be watching this player at the combine.

the wr core is a mess right now with only Crabtree and Jenkins returning healthy.

Manningham i want back but had knee surgery along with Williams so no idea how they gonna play and when the will be back in lineup.
Either Patterson or Justin Hunter from Tenn. would add much-needed size and downfield threats. Kap could really use a big WR opposite Crabtree. Most of our other WR's (not counting Moss) are on the smallish side. We need more size in our receiving corps, so yeah this guy would fill that bill nicely.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Either Patterson or Justin Hunter from Tenn. would add much-needed size and downfield threats. Kap could really use a big WR opposite Crabtree. Most of our other WR's (not counting Moss) are on the smallish side. We need more size in our receiving corps, so yeah this guy would fill that bill nicely.
Ya and i agree with Kiper on this player i think Patterson is explosive crazy skill set and is best WR coming out of the draft.
[ Edited by SkyGod on Feb 9, 2013 at 8:08 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Cordarrelle Patterson made David Amerson look like burnt toast when they played!!!