Not a member? Register Now!

Players the 9ers have met with at the Senior Bowl

Aaron Mellette - WR Elon
Blidi Wreh-Wilson - CB UConn
JC Tretter - OG Cornell
Robert Alford - CB Southeast Louisiana
Ty Powell - OLB Harding
Jamie Collins - OLB Southern Miss
Only saw a little bit of Mellette on the first day of coverage from NFL Network. Mellette did not stand out at all. Very productive player in school, but he looked very slow on the practice field compared to the other North WR's.
Nice, some small school kids. I like the Alford kid a lot, and Wreh-Wilson is a good CB, possibly 3rd round pick, along with Alford when April hits.
scrubs
Also, according to WalterFootball.com, we have met with Fresno State safety Philip Thomas and Margus Hunt of SMU.

http://walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2013meetings5.php

http://walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2013interview.php
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
scrubs

Wrong.

I am very high on both Mellette and Alford. Actually have us taking them both in my Mock. I have Mellette in the third. I have alford in the fifth, but i have a feeling that he will jump up into the 4th

I also have us taking Thomas, and Hunt, both who were Interviewed as well.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/170062-idahos-2013-mock-20/
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Nice, some small school kids. I like the Alford kid a lot, and Wreh-Wilson is a good CB, possibly 3rd round pick, along with Alford when April hits.

Alford is my sleeper cB in this draft, love the kid. He is a baller.

[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Jan 24, 2013 at 10:01 AM ]
Alford looks like a baller. From the descriptions of him at the Senior Bowl., he is ready for the league.
Alford is nice
I got Melette in my initial mock
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Alford is my sleeper cB in this draft, love the kid. He is a baller.

Looks good
Dat WR was slow compared to others, and we need to stop trying to over think ourselves on at the WR position (hows our #1 pick workin out so far ?).. I like the other pics, but think the kid from SD state (mc fadden) was better that these 2 guys. BIG NO ON HUNT..dude looked slow, and mis-directions gave him fits (a project-yes, replacement for J. Smith-NO)
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Dat WR was slow compared to others, and we need to stop trying to over think ourselves on at the WR position (hows our #1 pick workin out so far ?).. I like the other pics, but think the kid from SD state (mc fadden) was better that these 2 guys. BIG NO ON HUNT..dude looked slow, and mis-directions gave him fits (a project-yes, replacement for J. Smith-NO)
How did our 2nd round QB work out less than 1 year into his career?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
scrubs

LOL.....why even both posting if you have no clue what you're talking about

Alford and Collins especially both look like they can be very good pros at the next level. I'd be quite pleased to see the 49ers draft either one.