LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 359 users in the forums

Senior Bowl Weigh-Ins

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2013-Senior-Bowl-Measureables.html

^^^^ List of measurements, provided by NFLpost.

Overall, many of the RBs are confirming their small size for the next level. All WRs heights went down, seems to be a rule these days.

Biggest Winners: OT Fluker, OT Johnson, DE Goodman, QB Manuel, S Rambo, DE Ansah, OT Fisher, DT Short, DE Hunt, S McDonald

Biggest Losers: WR Hamilton, WR Patton, WR Swope, CB McFadden, RB Barner, OLB Greene, RB Rouse, OT Winters

My notes:
-RB Ellington: Checks in at 197lbs, a bit bigger then expected but still too small to be an everydown back.
-OT Fluker: checks in at 36 3/8 arms, longest measured. Should help him
-OT Lane Johnson: Speaking of OTs with long arms, he checks in at 35 inches, pretty good.
-RB Gillisle: Checks in at 207lbs, more of an NFL build than Ellington. About the same size as LeSean McCoy
-DE Goodman: The other big winner of the long arms, checking in at 35 7/8. Its significant enough to give him a shot at the late 1st or 2nd round if his play can back it up. Long arms on pass rushers = gold.
-WR Cobi Hamilton: checks in at 6'1 Will drop some. Also has some small hands
-QB Manuel is a winner as well, checking at 6'4 and 237lbs. A guy that has Roethlisburgers size but with more athleticism
-Rb McCalleb: 164lbs?!?! Skinny for a RB
-CB McFadden: MEasuring at 5'9 is a bit on the short side
-WR Patton: Checking in at only 6 foot, will se a hit to his draft stock.
-S Rambo: Chekcing at 6 foot 215lbs, much more of an NFL build than anticipated
-WR Swope is the winner of smallest hands
-RB Stepfan Taylor checking at 5'9 and 216lbs, a bit shorter then expected
-WR Conner Vernon chekcin in at 6 foot, helps him some as size was a concern
-WR Terrance Williams is 6'1 201 lbs, a bit smaller than expected
-DE Ansah also has monster wingspan as expected
-RB Barner checks in at only 188lbs, pretty slight build
-CB Will Davis checks in at 5'11, helped his stock with great size
-WR Aaron Dobson checks in at 6'2 205lbs
-TE Jack Doyle, a bit of sleeper at TE checks in at 6'5
-QB Zac Dysert has good size, a shade under 6'3
-OT Eric Fisher has really impressive size, 6'7 with 34 inch arms
-RB Franklin checks in at 5'10 201lbs, bigger than expeceted
-OLB Khaseem Greene only 6 foot
-DE Margus Hunt is 6'8 and 277lbs, long wingspan but not quite as long for someone that is 6'8
-S TJ McDonald checks in at 6'2 211lbs for some good size at safety
-TE Ryan Otten is 6'5 but only 235lbs, needs some bulk
-RB Rouse is only 5'5
-DT Short slimmed down to 308lbs
-OLB Simon checks in at only 256lbs, perhaps sealing his fate as a 3-4OLB at the next level
-OT Brian Winters is only 6'3, short for a tackle
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

-OLB Simon checks in at only 256lbs, perhaps sealing his fate as a 3-4OLB at the next level

Liked all of your notes. This is the best fit for Simon anyway. He has incredible strength and work ethic though, and can be like Ahmad Brooks... rush LB that will come in on passing situations in Nickel to provide a rush from DE.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Liked all of your notes. This is the best fit for Simon anyway. He has incredible strength and work ethic though, and can be like Ahmad Brooks... rush LB that will come in on passing situations in Nickel to provide a rush from DE.

Thanks. Yeah I'm a fan of Simon, I had initially ranked him as 4-3 DE under the beliefe he was 10-15lbs bigger. For a 255lber he has incredible strength.

Also I just noticed that S Jonathan Cyprien from Florida International has 10 1/8" hands That is freakish for a 6-footer. Won't impact his draft status much though, not really a coverage safety. Projects as a run support SS. But with hands of that size, eager to see if he is going to grab some balls in the practices.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

Thanks. Yeah I'm a fan of Simon, I had initially ranked him as 4-3 DE under the beliefe he was 10-15lbs bigger. For a 255lber he has incredible strength.

Also I just noticed that S Jonathan Cyprien from Florida International has 10 1/8" hands That is freakish for a 6-footer. Won't impact his draft status much though, not really a coverage safety. Projects as a run support SS. But with hands of that size, eager to see if he is going to grab some balls in the practices.

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Oh, Ghost.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Oh, Ghost.

The measureables on D.J. Fluker are ridiculous!!!! Nearly 6'5", 355, 36" arms and a wingspan of 87"???
Share 49ersWebzone