There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Johnthan Banks - CB

Why is this guy falling off so much?

In Kiper's latest draft, he doesn't even crack the 1st round. I haven't kept up much with draft news, but not too long ago I assumed he was a mid-late 1st rounder.

If he falls to us, is he worth grabbing?
Originally posted by Niners23:
Why is this guy falling off so much?

In Kiper's latest draft, he doesn't even crack the 1st round. I haven't kept up much with draft news, but not too long ago I assumed he was a mid-late 1st rounder.

If he falls to us, is he worth grabbing?

No idea why he is falling.

If he falls to us, IMO he would be a must grab.
Beast
Originally posted by Niners23:
Why is this guy falling off so much?

In Kiper's latest draft, he doesn't even crack the 1st round. I haven't kept up much with draft news, but not too long ago I assumed he was a mid-late 1st rounder.

If he falls to us, is he worth grabbing?

Idk why kiper has him falling hes the best corner in the draft imo. Dee milliner the only guy you could mock ahead of him. Most mocks im reading have him in top 20. If he made it i would pick him.
I wouldn't read too much into guys rising or falling right now. Late March, early April maybe, but not right now.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I wouldn't read too much into guys rising or falling right now. Late March, early April maybe, but not right now.

This, at least wait until after the Combine, right now most of the rankings are a big clusterf**k, there are guys who are being placed 2-3 rounds away from where they will actually be drafted...etc.
his family was so poor they couldnt afford an extra A--john(A)than banks
I grade him as the second best CB in the draft and first round value. Might not run the fastest 40 at the combine, but one terrific player. These Jonathan/Johnathan/Johnthan guys are killing me. Jonathan Jenkins, Johnathan Hankins, Johnthan Banks. Come on, people!!!
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Jan 17, 2013 at 8:23 PM ]
Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for eonblue.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I grade him as the second best CB in the draft and first round value. Might not run the fastest 40 at the combine, but one terrific player. These Jonathan/Johnathan/Johnthan guys are killing me. Jonathan Jenkins, Johnathan Hankins, Johnthan Banks. Come on, people!!!

He makes up for it in height and athleticism. Hes a hard hitter as well.
I think he is getting labeled a zone corner by some.
Yea there's definitely a contrast in styles between him and Milliner. The game against ND Milliner was just ruthless. He stayed on his guys hip. Johnathan Banks doesn't like to commit to an angle and I think it's because he gets turned to easy but those types of things can be coached. The Seatle/Atlanta game was a really interesting display of the tall athletic corners. I don't think that type of player suits us because man coverage suits our aggressive style.