There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Delanie Walker V2.0

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I wonder why Seattle cut him. That's a red flag to me. It's pretty unusual for a team to cut bait with a 4th Round pick so early in the process.

seattle really liked Kearse and Harper is more of an unfinished product at WR that needed developing. he had only played WR for a yr or two, i think, transitioning from RB and QB.
[ Edited by LaMichaelJeff on Sep 3, 2013 at 11:55 AM ]
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
seattle really liked Kearse and Harper is more of an unfinished product at WR that needed developing. he had only played WR for a yr or two, i think, transitioning from RB and QB.

But Seattle would have known that before they took him. Seems weird to invest a 4th Round pick in someone that you know is going to be a project, and then cut him in training camp during his rookie year.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

But Seattle would have known that before they took him. Seems weird to invest a 4th Round pick in someone that you know is going to be a project, and then cut him in training camp during his rookie year.

they probably thought the potential was worth it and that he'd click right away with the playbook during the offseason.