There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who is going to declare?

  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,651
Georgia linebacker Ogletree announced he will enter the 2013 NFL draft.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/story/_/id/8801047/alec-ogletree-georgia-bulldogs-linebacker-decides-enter-2013-nfl-draft
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,651
CB Xavier Rhodes Florida State will enter the draft

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1444394-florida-state-cb-xavier-rhodes-officially-enters-nfl-draft
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,651
Florida safety Matt Elam has declared

http://www.mywedding.com/sugarbowl2013live/
Hoping South Carolina WR/PR Ace Sanders declares.
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,651
Utah defensive end Joe Kruger has announced that he will not return next fall for his senior season and will enter the 2013 NFL draft.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=23591379&nid=840&title=utah-football-joe-kruger-to-declare-for-nfl-draft
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,651
Hawaii junior cornerback Mike Edwards has decided to skip his senior season and enter the 2013 NFL Draft

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/rob-rang/21486915/hawaii-cb-mike-edwards-going-pro
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,196
Originally posted by buck:
Utah defensive end Joe Kruger has announced that he will not return next fall for his senior season and will enter the 2013 NFL draft.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=23591379&nid=840&title=utah-football-joe-kruger-to-declare-for-nfl-draft

Are you from Utah? Wtf is a KSL link being on here, expected it to be a CFBtalk article or something. I know a lot of people aren't high on Kruger but I kind of hope we get him.
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,651
Originally posted by sfout:
Are you from Utah? Wtf is a KSL link being on here, expected it to be a CFBtalk article or something. I know a lot of people aren't high on Kruger but I kind of hope we get him.


No. I live and work in Santiago, Chile. I have been down here for 12 years.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,196
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by sfout:
Are you from Utah? Wtf is a KSL link being on here, expected it to be a CFBtalk article or something. I know a lot of people aren't high on Kruger but I kind of hope we get him.


No. I live and work in Santiago, Chile. I have been down here for 12 years.

awe, yea I'm in SLC so I was like huh??????
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,135
Originally posted by buck:
Hawaii junior cornerback Mike Edwards has decided to skip his senior season and enter the 2013 NFL Draft

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/rob-rang/21486915/hawaii-cb-mike-edwards-going-pro

Most likely a 6th or 7th round pick, 5th round pick at best. IMO.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by buck:
Hawaii junior cornerback Mike Edwards has decided to skip his senior season and enter the 2013 NFL Draft

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/rob-rang/21486915/hawaii-cb-mike-edwards-going-pro

Most likely a 6th or 7th round pick, 5th round pick at best. IMO.

I agree
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,651
Dion Sims, TE, Michigan St. has declared

http://nflsfuture.com/
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,651
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by sfout:
Are you from Utah? Wtf is a KSL link being on here, expected it to be a CFBtalk article or something. I know a lot of people aren't high on Kruger but I kind of hope we get him.


No. I live and work in Santiago, Chile. I have been down here for 12 years.

awe, yea I'm in SLC so I was like huh??????

I got the link from Draftdaddy.com
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,196
Originally posted by buck:
Dion Sims, TE, Michigan St. has declared

http://nflsfuture.com/

Best offense related news of the day
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by buck:
Hawaii junior cornerback Mike Edwards has decided to skip his senior season and enter the 2013 NFL Draft

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/rob-rang/21486915/hawaii-cb-mike-edwards-going-pro

Most likely a 6th or 7th round pick, 5th round pick at best. IMO.

I agree

Nothing special at corner, Mouton was better, but a good returner and plays with alot of heart