There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

do you see us.......

do you see us.......

if todd gurley keeps playing like he is now do you see 49ers trading up to get him in 2 years as our next stud back?
this is way to premature of an idea....2 years from now, bro waaaaaaaaaay too early
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
this is way to premature of an idea....2 years from now, bro waaaaaaaaaay too early

For real. What is with these threads about this guy? He's had 6 good games 2 of them against Buffalo and Florida Atlantic. Tennessee's D is atrocious, leaving only the Florida(ranked 4th in points against, as NCAAF doesn't track yards allowed) only real accomplishment in my eyes.
no
[ Edited by hofer36 on Oct 29, 2012 at 8:55 AM ]
I am not a big fan of trading up. Maybe for some positions but definitely not for a RB who come and go like that. I think we will move on after Frank retires and go with Hunter and James. Don't be surprised if we draft a power back to go along with them guys. Just not in the 1st 2 rounds most likely. Probably mid rounds.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I am not a big fan of trading up. Maybe for some positions but definitely not for a RB who come and go like that. I think we will move on after Frank retires and go with Hunter and James. Don't be surprised if we draft a power back to go along with them guys. Just not in the 1st 2 rounds most likely. Probably mid rounds.

If all other positions are addressed I would move up for a bell cow like Richardson in a heart beat.
just something stupid i was thinkin bout i mean i was watching the game and dude can only get bigger and stronger and when he's eligible frank will be gone or leaving again just a stupid thought
Originally posted by jreff22:
If all other positions are addressed I would move up for a bell cow like Richardson in a heart beat.

I wouldn't necessarily be a fan but if we had the cap room and like you said if there were no other big needs I wouldn't hate it. I just don't see it happening with Goldson, Bowman, T. Brown, Miller, Culliver, Iupati, A. Davis, Aldon, Kap (if he is the future), Justin, Whitner, Akers/K, etc possibly needing extensions. Not sure we can go out of the way to use a couple of picks on a RB and spend the extra cash. 18-20 ish at the beginning of the round instead of say 7 total at the end of the round for a RB.