There are 145 users in the forums

do you see us.......

do you see us.......

if todd gurley keeps playing like he is now do you see 49ers trading up to get him in 2 years as our next stud back?
this is way to premature of an idea....2 years from now, bro waaaaaaaaaay too early
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
this is way to premature of an idea....2 years from now, bro waaaaaaaaaay too early

For real. What is with these threads about this guy? He's had 6 good games 2 of them against Buffalo and Florida Atlantic. Tennessee's D is atrocious, leaving only the Florida(ranked 4th in points against, as NCAAF doesn't track yards allowed) only real accomplishment in my eyes.
no
[ Edited by hofer36 on Oct 29, 2012 at 8:55 AM ]
I am not a big fan of trading up. Maybe for some positions but definitely not for a RB who come and go like that. I think we will move on after Frank retires and go with Hunter and James. Don't be surprised if we draft a power back to go along with them guys. Just not in the 1st 2 rounds most likely. Probably mid rounds.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I am not a big fan of trading up. Maybe for some positions but definitely not for a RB who come and go like that. I think we will move on after Frank retires and go with Hunter and James. Don't be surprised if we draft a power back to go along with them guys. Just not in the 1st 2 rounds most likely. Probably mid rounds.

If all other positions are addressed I would move up for a bell cow like Richardson in a heart beat.
just something stupid i was thinkin bout i mean i was watching the game and dude can only get bigger and stronger and when he's eligible frank will be gone or leaving again just a stupid thought
Originally posted by jreff22:
If all other positions are addressed I would move up for a bell cow like Richardson in a heart beat.

I wouldn't necessarily be a fan but if we had the cap room and like you said if there were no other big needs I wouldn't hate it. I just don't see it happening with Goldson, Bowman, T. Brown, Miller, Culliver, Iupati, A. Davis, Aldon, Kap (if he is the future), Justin, Whitner, Akers/K, etc possibly needing extensions. Not sure we can go out of the way to use a couple of picks on a RB and spend the extra cash. 18-20 ish at the beginning of the round instead of say 7 total at the end of the round for a RB.
Share 49erswebzone