LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

The Premature Todd Gurley '14 Thread

There are a lot of people speculating an ACL year. I sure hope it's not that bad.
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:
There are a lot of people speculating an ACL year. I sure hope it's not that bad.

Oh no Lattimore 2.0?
Hope he is ok. That kick return his 1st touch of game was awesome!
Seahawks going to draft him.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Don't be surprised if the Seahawks trades up to get him after they say goodbye to Beast Mode.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Don't be surprised if the Seahawks trades up to get him after they say goodbye to Beast Mode.

Would make sense
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:

Oh no Lattimore 2.0?

Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:

Oh no Lattimore 2.0?

No such thing. Lattimore's injury was on a different level. People do return from an ACL tear.
Where does the injury drop him?
And with the 32nd selection of the first round, the San Francisco 49ers select...
aye acl tear hes ours now. he has plenty of time to recover until the start of the next nfl season.

I read that the way he runs sets him up for injuries like this (kind of like McFadden). As much as he tempts me, this is a serious red flag
  • HERN
  • Veteran

Agreed. I suspect there walking out of that draft with either Gordon, Gurley or Duke.
Gurley has a Torn ACL!! Wow so sorry. Love this guy's game!! Do the 49ers Dare use a 5th or Later on him and redshirt him?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/todd-gurley-reportedly-tears-acl-in-left-knee-205402581.html
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Gurley has a Torn ACL!! Wow so sorry. Love this guy's game!! Do the 49ers Dare use a 5th or Later on him and redshirt him?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/todd-gurley-reportedly-tears-acl-in-left-knee-205402581.html

he won't drop to the 5th round.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HERN:

Agreed. I suspect there walking out of that draft with either Gordon, Gurley or Duke.

I think to replace Beast Mode for the Seahawks, Gurley is probably the only choice for them, the guy is big and powerful. The question is whether they will draft someone this high with an ACL.

We will need to draft a RB too, but no way will I want to go the ACL route again. If the Seahawks gets Gurley, I will me more than happy to take Duke Johnson.
Share 49ersWebzone