LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

sheldon richardson DT missouri

keep an eye out for this guy every is looking for justin smiths back up/replacement and this kid is is damn good he's 6.4 295 every where on the field and just plain solid if you haven't seen him check him out http:// http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=nM-Zfc5I-P8
Completely agree. I've watched him 3 times this year and he pursues downfield on every play. Is double teamed constantly and still makes plays.
[ Edited by Born49R on Oct 6, 2012 at 10:00 AM ]
His last name isn't Smith.. so don't want.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
dude is a stud

[ Edited by jrg on Oct 6, 2012 at 11:43 AM ]
We struck gold once before with a D-lineman from Missouri. Where is he projected to go at this point?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
this

this

this

this

Keep the Mizzou >>>>> 49ers going!
Well, we've had a good history with players from Mizzou... Why not keep it going?
I'm starting to reconsider unless he cleans up his act. Recently suspended from team for not going to class and then failing to complete the tasks required of him as punishment. Dumbass is going to cost himself millions if he doesn't straighten out. Someone really needs to explain to these kids about the money they cost themselves going into the draft. It only takes a couple of spots to lose 4 or 5 mil on that rookie salary if you are potentally a first rounder.
How high up will we have to go to get him?
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Born49R:
I'm starting to reconsider unless he cleans up his act. Recently suspended from team for not going to class and then failing to complete the tasks required of him as punishment. Dumbass is going to cost himself millions if he doesn't straighten out. Someone really needs to explain to these kids about the money they cost themselves going into the draft. It only takes a couple of spots to lose 4 or 5 mil on that rookie salary if you are potentally a first rounder.

I was dissapointed when he was suspended.

His actitude could end up being a problem.

He has been my choice for a 1st round pick, but now more study is clearly called for.

Draft later at a huge discount?
Im wondering where he is projected to go in the draft. Im not a huge college football fan, but the little Ive seen in of Mizzou games, he is the best defensive player on the field. He stands out all game as playing on a higher level, to me
suspended!!! dumbass this is a guy i wanted he has a high motor and plays hard what a waste of talent
He is a good prospect, but for 3-4 DE (he is NOT a NT), I think Kawann Short of Purdue is better along with Shariff Floyd of Florida and Jordan Hill of Penn State.

I'll post my defensive rankings tomorrow, but I have Sheldon Richardson as a my #4 3-4 DE. And right after him is Craig Roh of Michigan. Personally, I'd probably take Roh over Richardson. Roh is a bit of a project and needs to add more muscle, but IMO his athleticism creates a lot of potential. I think most people have him as a mid rounder....and at that point IMO he is a big sleeper.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
He is a good prospect, but for 3-4 DE (he is NOT a NT), I think Kawann Short of Purdue is better along with Shariff Floyd of Florida and Jordan Hill of Penn State.

I'll post my defensive rankings tomorrow, but I have Sheldon Richardson as a my #4 3-4 DE. And right after him is Craig Roh of Michigan. Personally, I'd probably take Roh over Richardson. Roh is a bit of a project and needs to add more muscle, but IMO his athleticism creates a lot of potential. I think most people have him as a mid rounder....and at that point IMO he is a big sleeper.

I was on one of the other draft sites, they had us taking Short at 29. Might be Scott Wright's DraftCountdown.com, can't remember which site it was.
Share 49ersWebzone