There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Stephen Hill - 2 TD's today and 90 yards

this is a bit ridiculous its unfair to say hill is better than jenkins because jenkins doesnt get time because of our WR corps

hill wouldnt see time either i can pretty much guarentee tht



all i care is that aj jenkins showed all the intangibles in preseason he got open deep read coverage and stayed in soft part of the zone consistant seperation
Let's just keep a running tab through the season...but I love the homerism on the board right now. People are seriously debating a guy who can't even get on the field with a guy that just had a better day on his first appearance than most WR's have ever had....but you're all right...Jenkins is every bit as good as Hill...as if all Jenkins had to do to score those two TD's is put on a Jets uniform. That is so ridiculous it's hilarious. Nevertheless, let's just keep a tab every week so we can really document how horrible of a choke Baalke's first pick was last year.
[ Edited by bigwads on Sep 10, 2012 at 4:40 PM ]
Hill will win OROY...read that here first ;)
Very early in the season, but Hill looks to be pretty strong. He was my number two WR in this draft....Jenkins number seven. Made the rookie, Gilmore, look silly.

Don't even get me going on JJ Watt. Dude is quickly becoming elite.
Wow one week and people are already claiming hill as god.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Wow one week and people are already claiming hill as good.

fixed
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Wow one week and people are already claiming hill as god.

Yes...blow the thread out of proportion to try to sidestep the point...please identify who said Hill was God and be specific oh wait...you can't.
Originally posted by bigwads:
Yes...blow the thread out of proportion to try to sidestep the point...please identify who said Hill was God and be specific oh wait...you can't.


im obviously exaggerating. I just think that people are over estimating hill a little bit.
jets 1st game = f.l.u.k.e.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
jets 1st game = f.l.u.k.e.

Baalke hopes so.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Kyle Williams and Mario Manningham aren't speedy receivers. AJ Jenkins plays much faster than both of them.


Kyle Williams isnt a Speedy reciever?...Really? He ran a 4.30 at his pro day. He's the fastest guy on the team besides Ginn and Moss. Not saying that Jenkins isnt fast, bcuz we all know he is, but dont say KW isnt Speedy.
I mean "C'mon Man"

I cant vouch much for Super Mario though
Originally posted by bigwads:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
jets 1st game = f.l.u.k.e.

Baalke hopes so.


Not really, the Jets WR is s**t and Holmes is inconsistent. Hill wouldn't start over Crabtree, Moss, or Manningham either
Originally posted by martysofresh:
Kyle Williams isnt a Speedy reciever?...Really? He ran a 4.30 at his pro day. He's the fastest guy on the team besides Ginn and Moss. Not saying that Jenkins isnt fast, bcuz we all know he is, but dont say KW isnt Speedy.
I mean "C'mon Man"

I cant vouch much for Super Mario though

i think he means deep threats

both are quick players but neither are deep threats

AJ is both
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i think he means deep threats

both are quick players but neither are deep threats

AJ is both

we dont know what he is yet
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i think he means deep threats

both are quick players but neither are deep threats

AJ is both
ohh hmm well, idk about that. KW can stretch the field when they give him the streak/post/fade. He ran one in the game against NY but Smith overthrew him just a little bit. I dont think he's incapable of doing it. Alot of people refer to him as a poor man's Desean Jackson. But we just dont use KW for that. Most deep balls usually have V.Davis on the other end of them. I think MM is more of that "we need a first down, put MM on the field" kinda guy.

Originally posted by jreff22:
we dont know what he is yet

but I agree with this, we dont really know yet. I believe in AJ though. I believe in all of our recievers.