Week 2 Games to Watch Prospect List

Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Theo Riddick looked good for ND!!!

Were we watching the same game? Riddick did nothing but the 1 run late in the 4th to move ND closer for a fg. By the way, the refs sucked in that game. Give Goldson that TD was bs, and the delay of game at the end that was never called on Rees to help them convert that 3rd down and move into fg position.

just under 100 yards today, and ND has a crap OL
53 yards on 15 carries. Long of 11. I guess you could say that's "just under 100".

close to 50 recieving as well....I didnt say 100 rushing yards did I?
That's valid. No you didn't. Guess when you mentioned ND's OLine being poor, that you were talking get about Riddick rushing for almost 100 despite that. My bad for the assumptions. Still didn't impress me though. Tyler Eifert showed why he's the top TE in college football. #7 Stephen Pruitt, DE, showed potential to be a beast for ND in the future. He seemed to be causing alot of havoc. T'eo was again playing like he normally does and shows why his future wl be in the NFL. Those are the players that impressed me for ND. For Purdue, kawann short is just solidifying his 1st round grade. Ricardo Allen is just always around making plays and although he's only 5'9 he doesn't play like it. Josh Johnson is another guy that seems willing to do anything. He was matched up on. Eifert and gave him 7 inches and I still thought he did a great job and even had a strip/recovery of Golson. Our TE, Gabe Holmes, while nowhere near Eifert's level in talent, seems like he could be a beast if someone could get him the ball. He got consistent separation from ND corners but no one could hit him for a pass.

ND is good at pumping out quality TE's and Eifert falls in line nicely. Remember Riddick was a converted WR who was brought back to play RB, it will take some time. T'eo is a monster....think he might be able to play OLB. Short flashes but I honestly expected more out of him against the ND OL. He played good but got lost at times IMO.
Theo Riddick looked good for ND!!!

Were we watching the same game? Riddick did nothing but the 1 run late in the 4th to move ND closer for a fg. By the way, the refs sucked in that game. Give Goldson that TD was bs, and the delay of game at the end that was never called on Rees to help them convert that 3rd down and move into fg position.

just under 100 yards today, and ND has a crap OL
53 yards on 15 carries. Long of 11. I guess you could say that's "just under 100".

close to 50 recieving as well....I didnt say 100 rushing yards did I?
That's valid. No you didn't. Guess when you mentioned ND's OLine being poor, that you were talking get about Riddick rushing for almost 100 despite that. My bad for the assumptions. Still didn't impress me though. Tyler Eifert showed why he's the top TE in college football. #7 Stephen Pruitt, DE, showed potential to be a beast for ND in the future. He seemed to be causing alot of havoc. T'eo was again playing like he normally does and shows why his future wl be in the NFL. Those are the players that impressed me for ND. For Purdue, kawann short is just solidifying his 1st round grade. Ricardo Allen is just always around making plays and although he's only 5'9 he doesn't play like it. Josh Johnson is another guy that seems willing to do anything. He was matched up on. Eifert and gave him 7 inches and I still thought he did a great job and even had a strip/recovery of Golson. Our TE, Gabe Holmes, while nowhere near Eifert's level in talent, seems like he could be a beast if someone could get him the ball. He got consistent separation from ND corners but no one could hit him for a pass.

ND is good at pumping out quality TE's and Eifert falls in line nicely. Remember Riddick was a converted WR who was brought back to play RB, it will take some time. T'eo is a monster....think he might be able to play OLB. Short flashes but I honestly expected more out of him against the ND OL. He played good but got lost at times IMO.
I honestly think Eifert is the best of the bunch. He's way more athletic than he probably gets credit for.

Short was double alot, which allowed guys like Ryan Russell and Robert Maci to make tackles and get a lot of the recognition. Short has 2 sacks and 4 tackles from the DT position while having doubles directed his way alot. Not a bad game in my book.
Share 49ersWebzone