There are 50 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Draft picks 2013

I prefer extra picks to be in the first two rounds.
trade all dee picks.
We seem to have a lot of guys with pending free agency and we are up against the cap somewhat so I am interested in seeing how we address needs and depth this upcoming draft. The multitude of picks should definitely help
  • eman
  • Veteran
3rd Carolina (2012 draft day trade)
5th Indianapolis (2012 draft day trade)
6th Miami (2012 draft day trade)

Good thing, Carolina, Indy and Miami all lost their games

Next week, colts vs vikes, panthers vs saints, Dolphins vs raiders
i think cam newton will regress this year miami will maybe be a top pick but 6th round i dont know iif that pick will even make the team(expect that ammo for a trade up) Indi will also have top 10 pick or so

looks like the trades will pay off
i would be in favor of doing alot of trading up in the 2013 draft!!!
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
maybe by sheer luck Chilo will do well for the Bears and we can get another pick from him?

Chilo Rachel is going to be a starter in Chicago.

I imagine that his starting, if it continues, would bring us a higher comp pick.

Bears coach Lovie Smith will shuffle the lineup this week at left guard as Chris Spencer will take a seat and Chilo Rachalwill start.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000063622/article/chris-spencer-loses-bears-starting-role-to-chilo-rachal?module=HP11_headline_stack
Panthers pick is looking better and better each week, basically a late 2nd, since the Saints and Browns dont have their 2nds.
Looks like Rachal won't net us anything now.
Originally posted by ninergold:

He got us at least 2 sacks in Monday nights game.
  • buck
  • Veteran

He did start for more than half the year. That should help.
Originally posted by buck:

He did start for more than half the year. That should help.

Comp picks go off of a full year and minimum deals usually dont count against or for you. Rachal should have no impact it should be Morgan as the key one. Snyder will also help since he got a big deal.
lets not forget madeiu Williams...he has an interception that turned into a pick 6, 6 passes defended, and almost 70 tackles on the year with the redskins. pretty good stats, he will probably have close to 100 tackles when the year ends
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Nov 23, 2012 at 8:27 PM ]
we can easily fill our needs and FA departures with draft and save our money to extend contracts with key players like bowman, crabtree, iupati, anthony davis and tarrell brown.
Plenty of picks and I presume that quite a few of them will be traded to get up in the draft.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home