There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Prospect Watch List

Originally posted by jreff22:
dont care dont care dont care

Bring me the Riddick

You and Me both know the truth Justin, Riddick is a beast on offense and special teams, would love to get him as our 4th back.
BC OLB Tank Carradine tore his ACL, ending his season.

From GBNReport.com

(7:00 PM): Emerging Noles DE tears knee … Florida State DE Cornellius "Tank" Carradine, a rising star in the 2013 draft class, will miss the remainder of the season after tearing an ACL late in the Seminoles loss to Florida yesterday. Carradine, a first-year starter who only got significant playing time after Brandon Jenkins was lost for the season with a broken foot in the season-opener, has 11 sacks as well as 80 overall tackles.
[ Edited by AB83Rules on Nov 26, 2012 at 12:42 PM ]
PAC-12 Awards Announced
Defensive Player of the Year: DT/DE Will Sutton*, ASU

He is probably as good as gone now
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

From GBNReport.com

Quote:
(7:00 PM): Emerging Noles DE tears knee … Florida State DE Cornellius "Tank" Carradine, a rising star in the 2013 draft class, will miss the remainder of the season after tearing an ACL late in the Seminoles loss to Florida yesterday. Carradine, a first-year starter who only got significant playing time after Brandon Jenkins was lost for the season with a broken foot in the season-opener, has 11 sacks as well as 80 overall tackles.

Mother f**ker. Well there goes my first mock...if he clears medical might be worth a shot in the middle rouns.
Originally posted by jreff22:
dont care dont care dont care

Bring me the Riddick

You and Me both know the truth Justin, Riddick is a beast on offense and special teams, would love to get him as our 4th back.

4th back and emergency WR easily. 1 guy who is legitimate depth at 3 spots, I'm sold.

From GBNReport.com

Damn that sucks for him. Hope he has a speedy recovery.
Is there anyway we can trade up to grab star lotulelei? We have a lot of draft picks and I would love to have him.
  • Kolohe
  • #TeamLevi
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Is there anyway we can trade up to grab star lotulelei? We have a lot of draft picks and I would love to have him.

We don't even know where he'll be drafted yet, but all signs point to top 10 which we will be clearly out of range. I think Kawann Short would be better chance to move up for if of course he doesn't fall in our lap.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

We don't even know where he'll be drafted yet, but all signs point to top 10 which we will be clearly out of range. I think Kawann Short would be better chance to move up for if of course he doesn't fall in our lap.
How about Hankins? He looks to be ranged around the 10-16 area.
Lotulelei is a top 10 pick easy. I would focus more on trade up for either Hankins or Short. If no than John Jenkins, Sylvester Williams, Jesse Williams, Akeem Spence(If he declares), at NT, maybe Kwame Geathers.

At End, Sharrif Floyd, Sheldon Richardson, Josh Boyd, Bennie Logan, Margus Hunt are all possible in rds 2-3

Man, I wish, but I truly feel that he'll end up being a TOP 5 PICK.
Athlon came out with their All-Americans. I have to say its the best list I've seen.

http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/college-footballs-2012-postseason-all-america-team
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Athlon came out with their All-Americans. I have to say its the best list I've seen.

http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/college-footballs-2012-postseason-all-america-team

Kawann is second team. Nice!

Guy is going top 5. Have to give up a boat load of picks to move up 24 spots.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Sleeper nose tackle prospect to watch out for is Brandon Williams of Missouri Southern. Small school DII prospect, but dominated at his level and was named DPOY this year and has multiple All-American honors to his credit.

Measurables on the kid: 6-2 328 5.09 -- That's some nice athleticism at that size. And his numbers over the past three years:

2012 - 8.5 sacks, 16.5 TFL, 5 FF, 1 Safety
2011 - 8 sacks, 16 TFL
2010 - 9 sacks, 17 TFL, 1 FF

Is he a NT or a 3-4 DE?