LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

How about Lamar Miller in the 2nd Round tonight?

• Ether
  • Veteran
I don't know much about Lamar Miller, but if Ezekiel made a thread about him, I might as well go to NFLshop.com and buy his 49ers jersey now.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Well this d00t is 1 for 1 with his picks. DaDiva, where you at! NEVER HEARD OF LAMAR MILLER, lol

Thats cause ur on the Worst coast
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Well this d00t is 1 for 1 with his picks. DaDiva, where you at! NEVER HEARD OF LAMAR MILLER, lol

West>>>>
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

Bestcoast>>>>

fixed
I would be fine with Miller. He is the only RB I would take with the 2nd pick but only if a top OG or a stud DE is not available. Miller would be a solid pick but I do think he will be gone when we choose.
Originally posted by YungAce:
I'm hoping for either a guard, CB, or Lamar Miller

This
Originally posted by Ether:
I don't know much about Lamar Miller, but if Ezekiel made a thread about him, I might as well go to NFLshop.com and buy his 49ers jersey now.

Haha thanks Ether, although Miller will probably not make it to our pick. He is the player I would draft if available in the 2nd round at our pick. I'd even trade up to get him if he is still there by #40-45.
In Ezekiel I Trust

Let's draft this Miller dude
we might get lamar if so it is "miller time "
id rather have Turbin..

Miller still there!!
Almost. Should have titled the thread, "How about a RB in the 2nd round tonight." And then listed Miller as my preference. Would have preferred Miller to James, but at least there is some insurance if Gore goes down now.
probably going to the jets
IMO, he's one of the more overrated player in the draft.
Share 49ersWebzone