There are 225 users in the forums

Which team do you think had the best 1st round?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I think the Vikings did well they got the best LT and second best Safety and got more picks for later.
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Ask me in 2 years.

We will all be dead in December

Not me Im eternal.

if the mayans were actually right we all would have been dead A LONG TIME AGO since they had no idea what a leap year was.

Not true because the date their calendar says we all die had to be calculated with leap years in mind.
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Apr 27, 2012 at 8:18 PM ]
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Not true because the date their calendar says we all die had to be calculated with leap years in mind.

also, i am not a nut case or anything. but they accounted for leap years in a different way, extra hours.
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Ask me in 2 years.

We will all be dead in December

Not me Im eternal.

if the mayans were actually right we all would have been dead A LONG TIME AGO since they had no idea what a leap year was.
The Mayans used a modifed base-20 counting system for keeping track of days - the second cycle went up to 18 rather than 20. So they tracked days in cycles of 20, 360, 7200, 144000, 2880000, etc. We're coming to the end of one of the 144,000 day cycles. The concept of leap-years is irrelevant to this calendar system, because it's not based on solar years, simply on pure math.

And I vote the cowboys
Love the Steelers draft. DeCastro in the 1st and Adams in the 2nd. Both of those guys have 1st round grades and are at positions of need. Sean Spence in the 3rd and they really coach up their LBs as well as anyone. A dream scenario for them. All three could have immediate impacts.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Raiders
Share 49ersWebzone