LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Which team do you think had the best 1st round?

Excluding the Colts and the Redskins with their blue chip QBs....

You may want to break it up into two categories....best in top 10 and then the rest.

I think the best way to look at it is who got the best value for their pick. If AJ Jenkins starts for our team, produces, and we win the superbowl, looking back he could be the biggest steal of the draft.

A lot of expectations to live up to for the top 5 picks since their teams aren't that great.
Us no homer
Browns.

To early but The Rams getting 3 - 2nd rounders could make their day 1 look very good depending who they choose in the 2nd.

Glenn, Koonz, Silatolu are still available.
Browns
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Ask me in 2 years.
Originally posted by susweel:
Ask me in 2 years.

We will all be dead in December
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
Ask me in 2 years.

Not me Im eternal.
Patriots. They had 3 1st round picks from trading up etc. they used 2 on Star Defensive players.

Took there #31 as usual and traded back to have another 2 1st's for next year. Belicheck Genius.
Pats then cowboys. Getting Claiborne was a major move.
Jaguars and Cowboys. I would pick the Browns but I hated the Weeden pick.

The Cowboys. Clairborne sounds like he really gets that it's all about football and absolutely nothing else:

"That test don't tell me who I am and what [type] of guy I am and what kind of ability I have," Claiborne told SiriusXM NFL Radio, via USA Today. "That test can't drop me."

In the end, it didn't. And when he was still on the board at No. 6, the Cowboys sprang up to get him.

"They say it's an IQ test," Claiborne added. "I came to the Combine for football. I looked at the test, and wasn't any questions about football. I didn't see no point in the test. I'm not in school anymore. I didn't complete it. I only finished 15 or 18 questions."

Pats
Originally posted by valrod33:
Ask me in 2 years.

Not me Im eternal.

if the mayans were actually right we all would have been dead A LONG TIME AGO since they had no idea what a leap year was.
I do like the aggressive trades that both the Jags and Cowboys made to get a player they really needed and were the #1 players at their spots. So, I would go with them. Also, love what NE did to move up and grab 2 stud pass rushers.
Rams. Also this is DEFINITELY free agency news.
Share 49ersWebzone