There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Phoenix49ers Mock Draft V3.0 Final Edition

Good draft.

Thanks
This has got to be one of the best mocks ive seen Phoenix! very very nice....i am also on jenkins wagon cuz that kid is a straight up stud and the value of picking him at 30 would be amazing. I mean cmon...so many football stars have a s**tload of money going to child support and weed aint even that bad, its not like its that addicting so im sure if he has a problem with weed he can kick it to the curb or buy a badass vaporizer to eliminate any lung damage

the pick i also like is streeter! he is as raw as they come but with randy moss as a mentor could really make this kid into an elite WR in a year or two.

You addressed the G position and fill our depth issues.

I applaud you good sir
I can buy in on the Janoris Jenkins thing, and Brooks could be the best Gaurd left at 61. I also have Martin and Burriss in the 3rd and 5th in my last mock. But overall I doubt we draft 3 DB's and 2 WR's
Originally posted by davidboutte:
I can buy in on the Janoris Jenkins thing, and Brooks could be the best Gaurd left at 61. I also have Martin and Burriss in the 3rd and 5th in my last mock. But overall I doubt we draft 3 DB's and 2 WR's

I don't, you know who the 49ers have at safety if either Goldson or Whitner go down? CJ Spillman....and then if they are really desperate...Colin Jones. The only place I want to see either of those guys is out on special teams. Taking two safeties wouldn't be a huge shock, especially considering all the high octane passing-heavy offenses the 49ers will see next year.
/forum
Yeeessssss!!

JJ's a risk, admittedly. But so much talent! Harbaugh's approach/rapport with players and the locker room may suit this guy.
Really hoping that Jenkins is NOT our rd 1 pick, but the rest of your mock is really good.
Phoenix...I like it a lot. I've probably looked at well over a hundred different mocks...for the Niners it's more of a crapshoot than we've seen in recent years because we're picking at #30 each rd and there aren't many roster spots to be had. I think we'll see Baalke trade up at least once...and if he can come away w/4-5 blue chippers, he'd be very happy. OG, WR, OLB, DL, S...those seem to be the positions to get, so it could be any kind of combination to get them.
Both mocks on CBS have the 49ers picking a guard in the 2nd, either Brandon Brooks or Silatolu, I'd be thrilled with either one.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/story/18859152/nfl-draft-secondround-mock-draft

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/rob-rang/18852101/second-and-third-round-mock-draft