1. Amini Silatolu, OG, Midwestern State

2. Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama

3. Ronnell Lewis, OLB, Oklahoma

4. Chris Rainey, RB/WR, Florida

5. Tommy Streeter, WR, Miami

6. D.J. Campbell, FS, Cal

7. Markus Kuhn, DE, North Carolina State
[ Edited by Bay_Area_Fan on Apr 25, 2012 at 1:55 PM ]
Id be happy with either one of those, if nickbradly would have posted the exact same thing I would have hated it
Originally posted by valrod33:
Id be happy with either one of those, if nickbradly would have posted the exact same thing I would have hated it

that 2nd mock is a beast and I would be jumping through hoops if it happened
Take out fleener and add in either Silatolu or Zeitler in rd 1, then in rd 4, put Norman, I don't think he lasts till rd 5.
I'd take option A. Although I'm not sure if all of those guys will fall to the spots you have them in, but I like it a lot.
Gimme Bethel instead of Norman or Jackson and i would be happy with the first mock.

this doe
Why is Tommy Streeter only a 5th round prospect with such great measurables? He looks to have very good ball skills as well.
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Why is Tommy Streeter only a 5th round prospect with such great measurables? He looks to have very good ball skills as well.

consistency and burst speed
Originally posted by jreff22:

• teeohh
  • Veteran
I like number one