There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OTC's Positional Ranking Board

NOTES:

1) This does not contain all positions, but most of them. If it's a positional I seriously doubt the 49ers select, it is not on here. This is a NINERS-SPECIFIC board basically.

2) Almost all, but not every single player from every position is included. If I feel so strongly that the 49ers will not take them, then they are not in my list. (Example: CB Boykin, Hosley - too short, don't fit system)

3) If you see a player listed under two positions, don't panic. It means I feel they are capable of playing both.

I probably will not update after tonight because I have too much to do, so assume this will be the final call on my grades.

Enjoy.

Download Link (Excel Spreadsheet): http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/49676636/file.html
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Apr 25, 2012 at 7:50 PM ]
nvm working now
[ Edited by jreff22 on Apr 24, 2012 at 10:54 PM ]
Originally posted by jreff22:
nvm working now

Just tested and seems to be working fine. What's happening for you?

Edit: Okay, great.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Apr 24, 2012 at 10:55 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
nvm working now

do we have to sign up to get it?
Be careful Boykin is a game breaker as a returner and has enough quickness to cover the slot.
Did you really make a disclaimer in order for us to read your rankings? haha. This is stupid.
nvm working now

Just changed the link over to a free, no sign-up required place. It's good to go now.

Originally posted by D-Money:
Be careful Boykin is a game breaker as a returner and has enough quickness to cover the slot.
Did you really make a disclaimer in order for us to read your rankings? haha. This is stupid.

You have no idea the whining and outrage I'd get if I didn't post a thousand disclaimers every time to explain things beforehand.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
nvm working now

Just changed the link over to a free, no sign-up required place. It's good to go now.

Originally posted by D-Money:

You have no idea the whining and outrage I'd get if I didn't post a thousand disclaimers every time to explain things beforehand.

OMFG!!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?!?!?!? I CANT TAKE 5 SECONDS AND THINK FOR MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?????????

Kinda like that? lol. Thanks for taking the time to do this
any medical red flags have you concerned?
Thanks OTC, I appreciate all the hard work you do. Will definitely use this and your big board to help me keep track of guys on draft day.
My thanks also OTC. My only question was whether the absence of Ladarius Green TE was intentional (physiogomy or blocking ability) or inadvertent. As an aside, my personal medical red flag concern would be Jrefff Fuller, who seemed always to be hurting the last two years anyway.
Thanks
Oh my, thank you for catching that. I must have inadvertently pasted over him whenever I was shuffling players. I will correct it when I get home from work. Confined to mobile right now.

Originally posted by ColdFan:
My thanks also OTC. My only question was whether the absence of Ladarius Green TE was intentional (physiogomy or blocking ability) or inadvertent. As an aside, my personal medical red flag concern would be Jrefff Fuller, who seemed always to be hurting the last two years anyway.
Do you think WR Greg Childs goes undrafted? I have seen him listed from the 3rd to undrafted.
Now I'm showing Greg Childs as being the #2 WR on the draft board...doesn't sound right either...
I believe that if he is healthy and stays that way, he will be one of the best receivers in this class. He is a complete wideout in my mind. Without the injury he's a first rounder. I have him going in the fourth right now.