LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 412 users in the forums

Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - Final Mock

Good morning Niner fans! Here's my final mock draft for April!

Enjoy!

Em
Stopped watching after Alshon Jeffery went #7 to the Jags.......
Can't say I agree with several of the picks, but the video looks really nice.
thanks to the comments, i didnt have to watch the video
I just don't want to see us pass no Fleener for Zeitler. You can get a Zeitler at #30 every year in the draft but not a Fleener. Think of it like that. Don't reach on need at RG. Although there is a need. Fleener is better. Trying to cover Davis and Fleener in 2 TE sets would be a rediculous problem for opposing teams.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:

i dont think so

alshon jeffery was a top 10 to top 15 pick before he was said to be overwight

than he ran a 4.5 at the combine and showed up at 215 pounds so those rumprs were nullified but his stock never changed

on top of that he has the size and production to match any WR in this draft

keep in mind jags dont care about position they take who they like especially at a position of need
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I just don't want to see us pass no Fleener for Zeitler. You can get a Zeitler at #30 every year in the draft but not a Fleener. Think of it like that. Don't reach on need at RG. Although there is a need. Fleener is better. Trying to cover Davis and Fleener in 2 TE sets would be a rediculous problem for opposing teams.

It doesn't bother me if we get Fleener or a dominating RG as we can enhance our offense with either. Fleener would be more of an icing on the cake and make it impossible for Defenses to matchup whereas a RG would immensely improve our Run-Game and interior pass blocking to the point where we may not need the impossible mismatches.

I would rather want the impossible mismatches as those are harder to find than is a RG.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:

I heard that but fast forwarded to the Niners pick.........
emdiggy, nice vid bro. Not too confident in alshon jeffrey going that high too, but heck, there are always mind boggling surprises every year
[ Edited by kronik on Apr 17, 2012 at 8:01 PM ]
Originally posted by kronik:
emdiggy, nice vid bro. Not too confident in alshon jeffrey going that high too, but heck, there are always mind boggling surprises every year

In his defense Jeffrey was very productive before he got fat. And he lost weight. Also has been running faster. So why can't he go high? It's obvious to watch the games he is a natural receiver. Great hands.

Thanks Gang!! I do realize I may be higher on Jeffery than the masses..but as SD49er said, the guy can flat out play. Media hype has suckered everyone into thinking that Stephen Hill as a 1st round prospect AFTER a workout at the combine!
Share 49ersWebzone