There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

My Final 2012 SF 49ers Mock Draft.

1. WR- Ruben Randle/Stephen Hill- The 49ers take a young WR with great upside. This pick all depends on who the Texans take.
2. OG- Kevin Zeitler- The 49ers showed last year they not afraid to move up to get the player they want. Trade this years 2nd and 3rd round picks for a player
that will not only start from day one but will give 49ers one of the best young offensive lines in the NFL.
3. Traded away
4. DE- Derek Wolfe- Great size with really good upside to be a 3-4 DE. He was named Co-Big East Defensive Player of the Year as a senior.
5. FS- Justin Bethel- Small school FS who is very good tackler and is a weapon on special teams with 9 block kicks in his four seasons at Presbyterian.
6. TE- Chase Ford- 6-6 258 TE from Miami who showed off his skills as a natural pass catcher with fluid body control and terrific hand/eye coordination at the East-West Shrine Game.
7. OLB- Kourtnei Brown- 6-5 260 DE from Clemson who at his pro day showed scouts that he has the athletic skills to play OLB in a 3-4 D.
Good draft - everyone has an opinion and there is NO perfect draft.

If it went down like this, I wouldn't be worried.

Really like Wolfe, Do you really think he'll be there in the 4th?
Not a chance in hell of Wolfe being there in the 4th round.

Randle is also overrated IMO, he was highly touted in spite of limited production but then his measurables didn't turn out to be all that great either. He's a reach at 30.
If Wolfe is gone by the time the 49ers pick in the 4th Kheeston Randle would be a good pick for a 3-4 DE.
I use http://www.nfldraftscout.com as a reference to see who would be available when the 49ers pick.
I like it
This is a strong mock. I agree with Phoenix 49ers that Wolfe is not going to be there in the 4th. Randall is a good option or Trevor Guyton from Cal would likely be available. Good call on the OLB in the seventh.
i would like to take a OLB earlier. Would be nice to be able to keep our pass rush fresh all game
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Good draft - everyone has an opinion and there is NO perfect draft.

If it went down like this, I wouldn't be worried.

Really like Wolfe, Do you really think he'll be there in the 4th?

This. Wouldn't be mad at this type of draft