There are 270 users in the forums

Rafa's Draft Dream that will never ever happen.

Everyone this is only a Dream Draft and I trust Trent Baalke and Jim Harbaugh will pick better than i do. Just like last year.
Trade our next year round 2 draft and Cinncinnati's 7 thats ours for Dolphins 3 round and 5 round.

1.30 Coby Fleener,TE,Stanford. He could be our next Gronk and why not take a dominate TE.

2.61 Kelechi Osemele,G/OT,Iowa St. We need a Gaurd and Osemele is our guy for that position and it's really only depth we need.

3.73 Almeda Ta'amu,DT/NT,Washington. At nose tackle we need to give Issac rest and Ta'amu will be a great next level NT.

3.92 Jonathan Massaquoi,OLB/DE,Troy. I know we have Aldon and Ahmad but we need to add depth at OLB.

4.125 Tommy Streeter,WR,Miami U. A possible next great receiver at 6'5" he has the size the Niners need and a project that could payoff.

5.145 Coryell Judie,CB,Texas A&M. We need to add depth at CB but to replace the special team players we lost. Iknow too much CB but we need to keep that dominant special teams.

5.165 Tony Jerod-Eddie,DE/DT,Texas A&M. We need to take a late round DE to back up Justin Smith.

6.199 Sean Cattouse,FS/SS, California. We also need to add depth at safety and keep that dominate secondary we have.

7.237. Scott Wedige,C,Northern Illinois. We need to find back up for Goodwin and draft a late center.

I know no one will view this as a good draft but its only a dream draft due to seeing these players and there possible next level performance. These are talented youngsters and that's why I created this draft.
[ Edited by rafachivas12 on Apr 13, 2012 at 6:47 PM ]
Why can't Vernon Davis be our next gronk?
Originally posted by niners9:
Why can't Vernon Davis be our next gronk?

Don't get me wrong Vernon is my favorite Niner on the offense and he's very good but i'm talking size and skills. Vernon of course is our best receiver but i want Coby so we can create that Gronk and Hernandez duo.
Originally posted by rafachivas12:
Don't get me wrong Vernon is my favorite Niner on the offense and he's very good but i'm talking size and skills. Vernon of course is our best receiver but i want Coby so we can create that Gronk and Hernandez duo.

Vernon has the size and skills, he just doesn't have Tom Brady. Fleener will be a good player, I just don't see a need to draft a TE in round one when we have a great one already. And Delanie is a pretty solid TE as well.
Originally posted by niners9:
Vernon has the size and skills, he just doesn't have Tom Brady. Fleener will be a good player, I just don't see a need to draft a TE in round one when we have a great one already. And Delanie is a pretty solid TE as well.

Yea i agree and it's my view on the matter but also in a back up draft to this on I have us taking Stephen Hill first round and Cyrus Gray RB Texas A&M fourth round
Originally posted by rafachivas12:
Yea i agree and it's my view on the matter but also in a back up draft to this on I have us taking Stephen Hill first round and Cyrus Gray RB Texas A&M fourth round

It's cool. I just don't understand why a lot of people want another TE in first round. It just doesn't make sense to me, but I understand where people r coming from. I would love to have a guy like hill, he's the type of WR I think harbaugh likes. So I would be happy with that. I put a mock up to if u want to check it out and critique me.
Yea i would also like Stephen Hill but i see the niners needing to trade up for him.
OMG GUYZ FLEENER OMG OMG OMG
The big reason for the TE is for mismatch. With Harbaugh you might be a tight end but on this play you will be in the slot or wide outside. Fleener is fast, got good hands, creates seperation. He can play any of the receiver positions. Lets say your 3rd and long. Your formation consist of Davis, Walker, Fleener, with a combination of any two of the following, Mannning, Moss, Crabtree or add a Gore or Hunter. Defense has huge matchup problems. Fleener does have a weakness and thats blocking and that is a serious weakness. The good part it is a teachable skill, the question I have does he want to block. I like this pick. This draft is loaded with WR and a very good one can be had in the later rounds. edit: An example of a WR that no one is talking about is Joe Adams. Has Ginn speed with much better hands runs good routes and creates seperation, on top of that he was the best returner in college last year. Probably can get in the third round.
[ Edited by overthemiddle on Apr 13, 2012 at 8:21 PM ]
V.D. and Delanie.

Nuff said.

Originally posted by BigBug415:
V.D. and Delanie.

Nuff said.

Originally posted by overthemiddle:
The big reason for the TE is for mismatch. With Harbaugh you might be a tight end but on this play you will be in the slot or wide outside. Fleener is fast, got good hands, creates seperation. He can play any of the receiver positions. Lets say your 3rd and long. Your formation consist of Davis, Walker, Fleener, with a combination of any two of the following, Mannning, Moss, Crabtree or add a Gore or Hunter. Defense has huge matchup problems. Fleener does have a weakness and thats blocking and that is a serious weakness. The good part it is a teachable skill, the question I have does he want to block. I like this pick. This draft is loaded with WR and a very good one can be had in the later rounds. edit: An example of a WR that no one is talking about is Joe Adams. Has Ginn speed with much better hands runs good routes and creates seperation, on top of that he was the best returner in college last year. Probably can get in the third round.

Yea completely agree with you and Joe Adams i didn't add him due to other more important need at the 3rd round.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
V.D. and Delanie.

Nuff said.

Ya. I was getting all caught up in the Fleener hype as well. Have since come down and don't think it would be the best position for us to draft.
V.D. and Delanie.

Nuff said.

V.D. and Delanie.

Nuff said.

Nuff Said?????

VD = 67 receptions for 792 yards and D. Walk = 19 rec. for 198 yards

What the heck do you guys see in D. Walker???
Share 49ersWebzone