I've never done a mock before so I decided to put one together. Don't be to harsh!!
1. Kevin Zeitler OG Wisconsin- I dont like taking a guard in round one(again) but he is the BPA while most of the WRs are already taken.
2. Alameda Ta'amu DT Washington- BPA that could take over for Soap eventually, needs work but with our good DLine isnt expected to come in right away and make a huge impact.
3. Kyle Wilber OLB Wake Forest- Provides good depth behind smith and brooks(haralson will be gone next year)
4. Tommy Streeter WR Miami- A tall, fast WR that can learn behind moss. I believe this is the type of WR harbaugh likes big, fast and can get down the field.
5. DeQuan Menzie CB/FS Alabama- Most likely to play FS at pro level, great depth behind goldson
6. Najee Goode ILB West Virginia- I think Grant leaves next year as well, provides good depth and ST value
7. Adrien Robinson TE Cinncinnati- Harbaugh likes TEs and wants pass catching TEs, takes Bynums roster spot