There are 237 users in the forums

Best mock I've seen so far

• rtj03
  • Veteran
Would love this draft n it's nice to see a site by someone who has obviously done his homework n updates consistently

http://sidelinescouting.com/mock/round1/
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Horrible mock, we don't address the receiver position till the........

Even though I like the 2nd pick, I'd go in a different direction.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Horrible mock, we don't address the receiver position till the........

Even though I like the 2nd pick, I'd go in a different direction.

This Aminu in the first round imo would be a massive reach, Crick pretty nice pick. Orson charles is a terrible pick hes a smaller slower VD, Egnew,Greem Hell id rather have Hanna than him lols. The rest of the picks were just Bleh and Meh. I doubt we are wait till the 6th round to draft a wideout. I honestly have to say this is one of the most unattractive mocks i've seen.
Shameless plug
No, no, no....would be.pissed if this was.our mock. Ans.if this was how the first 3 rounds went in Gen.
Terrible
we pass on fleener, hill, and jenkins??? no way!!!
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
we pass on fleener, hill, and jenkins??? no way!!!

this
  • crew
  • Veteran
I like the Silatolu pick in the 1st, even trade down into early to mid 2nd to get him.
Then take Brian Quick WR at the end of 2nd and Josh Norman CB in the 3rd.
Silatolu is a div II tackle with questionable technique that would be a project converting to playing the guard position at the NFL level. I'd much rather see we pick a instant contributor in the first round.
[ Edited by Theswede on Apr 13, 2012 at 12:07 AM ]
Originally posted by Theswede:
Silatolu is a div II guard with questionable technique that would be a project converting to playing the tackle position at the NFL level. I'd much rather see we pick a instant contributor in the first round.

last year the niners established an image as a tough, physical bad ass team...silatolu fits that image to a T--so i could certainly see him being the pick

Originally posted by hofer36:
last year the niners established an image as a tough, physical bad ass team...silatolu fits that image to a T--so i could certainly see him being the pick

Sure, but given the lack of competition he's faced so far it's difficult to project how he would fare against true NFL talent. I say it's a risky pick, and a reach at that.
Originally posted by hofer36:

I also think you'll see an offensive linemen with the first round. Though Baalke is unpredictable.
Have the guy go 4 rounds with Justin Smith and 4 with Aldon Smith and then 10 each with Willis and Bowman and if he is still breathing we trade up to the third pick and sign him.
If Andre Branch is sitting there at 30 , I wouldnt be surprised to see Baalke grab him , having another quality pass rusher would be a nice luxury to have

Stephen Gilmore would be hard to pass on also
this probably the worst mock ive ever seen in my life
Share 49ersWebzone