Basically this is a...... If we don't get your guy early who do you want late kind of thing.

So, i'm seeing mocks with us wanting a WR, TE, C, G, CB. Who ever those players may be.

Let's say the 9ers go

option 1

1. RB- David Wilson, Va Tech

2. OLB, Bruce Irvin, WVU

3. DT/DE, Kheeston Randall, Texas

option 2

1.DT/DE Brandon Thompson, Clemson

2. OLB, Bruce Irvin, WVU

3. RB, Robert Turbin, Utah St.

option 3

1. DT/DE Brandon Thompson, Clemson

2. RB, Chris Polk, Washington

3. FS, Markelle Martin, Oklahoma St.

option 4

2. OLB, Bruce Irvin, WVU

Which option would you choose and what would your 4th-7th look like?

I for one like option 3. w/

2. RB, Chris Polk, Washington

4. WR, Jeff Fuller, Texas A & M

5. FS, Janzen Jackson, McNeese St.

6. (trade up) TE, Chase Ford, Miami

Guard--I had Kilgore in my mock last year and thought he could be an eventual starter at G for us. So obviously feel comfortable with him in there.

WR-- With Moss, Manningham,Crabs, Ginn and KWill we only have the room for 1 WR. Fuller was thought to be a top 5 WR coming into this year. A lil lack of concentrating (pressing) and injury lead for him to fall completely on his face this year. But to grab him in the 4th with the potential of him being that top 5 WR of the draft class? = steal (potentially obviously) On the flip side, whoever we take at #30 would be the 4th WR on out team. at #30? really? Moss' deal is only 1 year. It's not like at #30 we are getting a WR we can't get the following draft.

TE-- Needless to say it's not a huge need to begin with. But with Ford we get a pass catching TE with tons of potential for next to nothing.

Now onto the "option I chose"

Thompson gives us much needed depth on the Dline and eventual replacement for Smith

Polk, eventual replacement for Gore

Martin, versatile safety to add depth and possible replacement if we don't sign Goldson long term (we did just franchise him right )

Jackson another very good safety but with off the field issues. We also obviously add depth/competition if pans out.

Why no CB? resigned Rogers, we have Brown, Culliver and picked up Cox. also have Brock. That's over kill especially if Cox doesn't get into trouble.

YOUR TURN

feel free to create your own options that doesn't include the position list at the beginning of the post.