1. Indianpolis Colts- QB Andrew Luck, Stanford
No brainer, no Peyton Manning and now they start over with the top QB in the draft.
2. Washington Redskins (f/Rams)- QB Robert Griffin III, Baylor
The Redskins traded up for a reason, RG3. Giving up 2 future 1st-round picks, and this years 2nd was a big price to pay, but it should pay off in the end.
3. Minnesota Vikings- OT Matt Kalil, USC
The Vikings have plenty needs, but Tackle is their biggest need, they need to protect last years 1st-round pick Christian Ponder.
4. Cleveland Brown- RB Trent Richardson, Alabama
The Browns have a need at plenty spots, QB is one, but after thinking about it, the Browns need a premier back, and Richardson appears to have potential to be that,
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- CB Morris Claiborne, LSU
Even though Tampa added Eric Wright, they still need a big play CB, and Claiborne is the best in the draft.
6. St. Louis Rams (f/Redskins)- WR Justin Blackmon, Oklahoma State
The Rams traded back from #2 and still get their man in Blackmon. He gives the Rams the deep threat that they need for Sam Bradford.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars- DE Quinton Coples, North Carolina
The Jaguars need a legit pass rusher, as Aaron Kampman won't last much longer.
8. Miami Dolphins- QB Ryan Tannehill, Texas A&M
I feel Tannehill is a huge reach anywhere before pick 20, but Tannehill to the Dolphins gives then their future QB.
9. Carolina Panthers- DE Melvin Ingram, South Carolina
The Panthers have needed a pass rusher since they lost Julius Peppers a few years back to Chicago.
10. Buffalo Bills- OT Riley Reiff, Iowa
The Bills have a need at Tackle after losing Demetrius Bell to the Eagles.
11. Kansas City Chiefs- ILB Luke Kuechly, Boston College
The Chiefs could use a tackling machine like Kuechly, who can also play a little OLB.
12. Seattle Seahawks- CB Dre Kirkpatrick, Alabama
Seattle is in need a top notch CB since they let Marcus Trufant go.
13. Arizona Cardinals- OT Jonathan Martin, Stanford
Even with the re-siging of Levi Brown, the Cardinals could still use a Tackle, as Adam Snyder isn't an adequate OT, as he is more of a OG.
14. Dallas Cowboys- OLB Courtney Upshaw, Alabama
The Cowboys have filled so many need thus far, including adding CB Brandon Carr, so why not upgrade the defense even more, by adding Upshaw, who is to some the best pass rusher.
15. Philadelphia Eagles- DT Fletcher Cox, Mississippi State
The Eagls filled a huge need with the trade for DeMeco Ryans, and filled the need at Tackle by signing Demetress Bell, so they add a solid DT.
16. New York Jets- WR Michael Floyd, Notre Dame
With the odds of Plaxico Burress not returning, and still in need of another threat, the Jets take Floyd.
17. Cincinnati Bengals (f/Raiders)- OG David DeCastro, Stanford
The Bengals need a OG badly, and DeCastro is the best available.
18. San Diego Chargers- NT Dontari Poe, Memphis
Even with the re-signing of Antonio Garay, I feel the Chargers need a future NT and Poe is a big boy.
19. Chicago Bears- DT Michael Brockers, LSU
Bears need a DT after letting Anthony Adams go, and Brockers rates highly on most boards.
20. Tennessee Titans- DT Devon Still, Penn State
They lost Jason Jones in free agency and are in need of a DT.
21. Cincinnati Bengals- S Mark Barron, Alabama
The Bengals need a safety after cutting Chris Crocker, and Barron is the best one in the draft.
22. Cleveland Browns (f/Falcons)- WR Kendall Wright, Baylor
Wright is my 3rd best WR and the Browns need a WR badly to add to the team. So getting Richardson and Wright in round 1 would help a lot towards the goal.
23. Detroit Lions- CB Stephon Gilmore, South Carolina
Gilmore has jumped ahead of Janoris Jenkins as my 3rd CB, and the Lions lost Eric Wright, so they are in need of a CB.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers- ILB Dont'a Hightower, Alabama
The Steelers would of needed a WR, but it seems Mike Wallace is staying, so they take a future ILB in Hightower.
25. Denver Broncos- DT Jerel Worthy, Michigan State
Worthy may be a little reach at 25, but the Broncos need a DT badly after losing Brodrick Bunkley in free agency to New Orleans.
26. Houston Texans- OLB Nick Perry, USC
The Texans need to fill the void left when Mario Williams departed to Buffalo
27. New England Patriots (f/Saints)- OG Cordy Glenn, Georgia
The Patriots could use some young depth at OG/OT.
28. Green Bay Packers- C Peter Konz, Wisconsin
Konz gives the Packers an immediate starter now that Scott Wells left to the Rams.
29. Baltimore Ravens- S Harrison Smith, Notre Dame
The Ravens don't have many needs so they have the luxury to take a future starter in Smith.
30. San Francisco 49ers- WR Stephen Hill, Georgia Tech
My 4th WR is Hill, and even with Manningham and Moss signed in San Francisco, the 49ers need a WR.
31. New England Patriots- OLB Whitney Mercilus, Illinois
Mercilus gives the Patriots a future at OLB that they need badly.
32. New York Giants- TE Coby Fleener, Stanford
The Giants need a true TE, even after getting Martellius Bennett.
33. St. Louis Rams- OT Mike Adams, Ohio State
After getting Blackmon in round 1, the Rams get a big Tackle in Adams.
34. Indianapolis Colts- WR Mohamed Sanu, Rutgers
The Colts got what they hope is their franchise QB, so why not get him a top notch target.
35. Minnesota Vikings- CB Janoris Jenkins, North Alabama
The Vikings parted ways with Cedric Griffin, and while they added Chris Carr and Zackary Bowman, Jenkins gives them an upgrade as a 2nd CB.
36. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- OLB Zach Brown, North Carolina
The Bucs added some nice pieces in Free Agency, and another in Claiborne, so they add another in Brown.
37. Cleveland Browns- QB Brandon Weeden, Oklahoma State
After deciding against Ryan Tannehill at 4, and getting Richardson and Wright, they take a QB in Weeden.
38. Jacksonville Jaguars- WR Alshon Jeffery, South Carolina
After adding Coples in round 1, the Jags get a upgrade at WR in Jeffery to go with Free Agent addition Laurent Robinson.
39. St. Louis Rams (f/Redskins)- CB Trumaine Johnson, Montana
The Rams even after adding Cortland Finnegna decide they need another CB, and Johnson brings potential.
40. Carolina Panthers- DT Alameda Ta'amu, Washington
The Panthers decide they need a big body in the middle, and Ta'amu will help fill that need.
41. Buffalo Bills- WR Marvin Jones, California
The Bills add another WR to their arsenal, and after losing out on Robert Meachem, they get Marvin Jones, who has had a rise in his stock since the combine.
42. Miami Dolphins- OT Zebrie Sanders, Flordia State
The Dolphins got who they feel is their franchise QB in Tannehill in round 1, so now they get someone to protect him, in Zebrie Sanders.
43. Seattle Seahawks- ILB Mycal Kendricks, California
The Seahawks have lost David Hawthorne, and are in need of a ILB, and Kendricks will fit nicely in their system.
44. Kansas City Chiefs- OG Kevin Zeitler, Wisconsin
The Chiefs decide to add a Guard to upgrade their OL.
45. Dallas Cowboys- CB Alfonzo Dennard, Nebraska
Even with the addition of Brandon Carr, the Cowboys still need another CB. And Dennard fills the need.
46. Philadelphia Eagles- OLB Ronnell Lewis, Oklahoma
The Eagles need to desperately upgrade their LB core, and Lewis will help out tremendously.
47. New York Jets- OLB Vinny Curry, Marshall
I see the Jets needing a OLB for the future, so they take Curry, who I feel is a steal at 47 overall.
48. New England Patriots (f/Raiders)- CB Chase Minnifield, Virginia
The Patriots could use a young Corner to develop, and Minnifield seems ready to even throw out there from the start.
49. San Diego Chargers- DE Kendall Reyes, Connecitcut
Even though the Chargers brought back Luis Castillo, he isn't a long term answer, where Reyes would be.
50. Chicago Bears- WR Reuben Randle, LSU
The Bears are in deperate need of a WR to pair with Hester and newly acquired Brandon Marshall.
51. Philadelphia Eagles (f/Cardinals)- TE Dwayne Allen, Clemson
The Eagles could use another TE option behind Brent Celek.
52. Tennessee Titans- DE Chandler Jones, Syracuse
The Titans can use a pass rusher, and Jones fits as a DE and even at OLB.
53. Cincinnati Bengals- RB Lamar Miller, Miami(Fla.)
The Bengals need a RB badly, even acfter adding BenJarvus Green-Ellis.
54. Detroit Lions- OLB Lavonte David, Nebraska
The Lions need another OLB to help their LB core.
55. Atlanta Falcons- TE Orson Charles, Georgia
Even after extending and keeping Tony Gonzalez, they still need a TE for the future.
56. Pittsburgh Steelers- OG Amini Silatolu, Midwestern State
Silatolu is a small school prospect, but has potential to be a good one, and the Steelers could use a bolster to their OL depth.
57. Denver Broncos- RB David Wilson, Virginia Tech
The Broncos need more depth at RB, and Wilson is my 3rd best RB.
58. Houston Texans- DE Jared Crick, Nebraska
The Texans could use a DE and Crick fits well.
59. Green Bay Packers- RB LaMichael James, Oregon
A bit of a surprise, but the Packers could use another back with Ryan Grant gone.
60. Baltimore Ravens- OLB Andre Branch, Clemson
The Ravens lost Jarrett Johnson and are in need of a replacement, and Branch is a nice prospect to add.
61. San Francisco 49ers- OG Kelechi Osemele, Iowa State
The 49ers need a Guard to compete at RG with Daniel Kilgore and possibly Alex Boone.
62. New England Patriots- S Markelle Martin, Oklahoma State
The Patriots need help at Safety, and in the secondary in general.
63. New York Giants- RB Doug Martin, Boise State
The Giants need to add a 2nd RB to their team, and Martin is one of the best in this draft.
[ Edited by AB83Rules on Apr 11, 2012 at 3:17 PM ]