LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Final* 7-Round 49er Mock Draft

I'm not sold on Randle yet. Man, that LSU QB throws a very catchable ball! Almost every toss is right in the breadbasket. Jeez, I could make those catches! I'd like to see him go up and grab some tough throws but none were shown in that video clip. He does have some good speed and separation tho.

If I had a choice between Randle and Zeitler, I'd draft Zeitler!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pete98146:
I'm not sold on Randle yet. Man, that LSU QB throws a very catchable ball! Almost every toss is right in the breadbasket. Jeez, I could make those catches! I'd like to see him go up and grab some tough throws but none were shown in that video clip. He does have some good speed and separation tho.

What games were you watching? LSU's QB play is the entire reason they lost the title game, any time you need 2 QBs to get through a season you have terrible players.
Don't worry about drafting a CB, we got Parish Cox guys......
Originally posted by pete98146:

dude

the LSU qb maybe the worst out of all the ranked teams and one of the worst qbs in NCAA top teams
Randle is gay; therefore, we don't need him.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
dude

the LSU qb maybe the worst out of all the ranked teams and one of the worst qbs in NCAA top teams

Just watching the highlight footage. All the passes are right there for him in stride. I stand by my call, wanna see him go fight for a few balls. He may be able to make those catches but they were not displayed in the highlight film.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
dude

Just watching the highlight footage. All the passes are right there for him in stride. I stand by my call, wanna see him go fight for a few balls. He may be able to make those catches but they were not displayed in the highlight film.
Originally posted by YouGotGored:

Great Post.
Share 49ersWebzone