LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Morris Claiborne Scored 4 On Wonderlic Test

• MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by saniner:
Not that surprising since he has a learning disability. The article says he has a problem with reading, so I think it might be dyslexia.

LINK

Dude you just ruined the fun
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
and these fools went to college, lol sure
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chico:
http://www.nicholascreative.com/footballiq/

Yikes! I just took the test myself and scored a 13 - it's timed and not as easy as it looks - it said i scored better than AJ Green who scored a 10 - me stupid and need a tootor!

Ok, just took it again and scored a 36 - Claiborne is a moron!
Just took the test at the link scored a 26 (it said I am smarter than Big Ben by 1 pt), with that said, I doubt I will be the next QB.

Anyway, this is one of those NFL tests that is just palin lame. Just like the 40 yard dash and all those other tests are just outdated...
this is dixons roommate for sure
I think there is some merit to the test...for certain positions. If you are a QB or offensive lineman or middle linebacker, I want you to be bright. However, certain positions like RB, WR, and CB do not have the same significance. Neither of the top two players on my board last year, AJ Green and Patrick Peterson are in line to join Club Mensa, but they are great football players.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Frank Gore solidifies scoring a 6.

"Frank score touchdown. Frank like game."

Manningham scored a 6 too.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Frank Gore solidifies scoring a 6.

"Frank score touchdown. Frank like game."

Manningham scored a 6 too.

Michigan alum.
Originally posted by Chico:
http://www.nicholascreative.com/footballiq/

Yikes! I just took the test myself and scored a 13 - it's timed and not as easy as it looks - it said i scored better than AJ Green who scored a 10 - me stupid and need a tootor!

Lol, that test is messed up. On that site they give you 3 minutes and 36 seconds to answer 15 questions. Don't they give you 20 minutes to answer 50 questions on the wonerlic? You should really have 6 minutes to answer 15 questions. So that site is all screwed up.
Hacum he dun scoso lo?

"Learning disability". Hahah. Our easily offended society will never run out of euphamisms for "completely f**king retarded."
I understand that wonderlic scores are not strongly correlated with NFL performance, but the first 10 questions are gimmes.
A score of 4 means either a complete lack of focus and effort on the test, or a complete lack of brain cells.
Either way, no gold star for him.
What's the difference? When does that test come into play in a game? After Kyle Williams' epic fail when he let the ball hit him, his score must have been in the negative.
Originally posted by saniner:
Not that surprising since he has a learning disability. The article says he has a problem with reading, so I think it might be dyslexia.

LINK

Its kind of like every fat person has a thyroid or cortisol disorder, every less than sharp person has a "learning disorder." Not saying that's the case here, but there's always some sort of rationalization of things in such a fashion.
At least we know the dude can run...

Share 49ersWebzone