There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Worst-Case Scenario First Round for 49ers

I definitely wouldn't be disappointed with this scenario. Jenkins and Gilmore are my two favorite CBs in this draft so I would be happy if either one was picked by the Niners.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Tommy Streeter. What a cool name.
Originally posted by nickbradley:
With the Jacobs signing, its pretty certain that well be getting a RB or the future in the deep deep 2013 RB class

I totally agree. The health of Gore over a full season combined with his running style suggests that they should bring in a RB of the future. However, with the depth they currently have, I'm totally comfortable right now. If they can find a late rd gem of an UDFA, go for it.
If not, next years draft is loaded with talent and will provide much better value.
I think I am on the Zeitler bandwagon if Fleener, Hill, Wright, Konz, Glenn, Jenkins, etc are all gone. There hopefully will be one of those guys left to consider. Not sure I would take Zeitler at 30 but he would probably be gone if we traded down more than a few spots. Otherwise... if we don't want Zeitler and don't feel the need to get a corner high with 6 of them already then we can always trade back until mid to late 2nd and pick BPA and get an extra 3rd out of it.
This would be a solid draft. If there is any way possible to move up without mortgaging the future I'd go for Richardson.
?drawkbac stsop ym lla era yhw
drawkcab
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
?drawkbac stsop ym lla era yhw

They look fine to me.
Trent is a crazy beast.
?ftw
id rather have alshon jeffery than gilmore in that situation

our CB deph is great

carlos rogers
T brown
culliver
cox

that is not only great line up but we have solid depth as well
Cox was a 4th or 5th round pick by Denver. When he screwed the pooch in his personal life he was history. They knew something about him to cut him that fast. Pittsburgh's qb is a TWO time rapist and he didn't get cut. Talent talks, scrubs walk!
WTF, who's messing with this thread.
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Cox was a 4th or 5th round pick by Denver. When he screwed the pooch in his personal life he was history. They knew something about him to cut him that fast. Pittsburgh's qb is a TWO time rapist and he didn't get cut. Talent talks, scrubs walk!

cox in no scrub he just isnt proven enough he is a very good CB
Crick will not drop that far. Put Derek Wolfe in that spot and now we're talking.