There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which combo would you rather have in the draft?

Yeah I think we can all agree that any of those selections wouldn't be too shabby. I like Brian Quick as well, but we'd have to draft him a lot higher than Streeter or Green I think. But yeah if they went Fleener in 1st and then Quick in second that'd be cool too! I just figured we could get something else in the second round, like a guard or corner and then Streeter in the 3rd. Either way, me likey though.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
What's up with this board? Why is my post all screwed up?
?sdrawkcab stsop ym ere yhw

lol

LOL fail! For some reason yesterday after I would post, my posts would appear backwards on my computer. That's why that last message is posted backwards because I was trying to compensate. lol
LOL fail! For some reason yesterday after I would post, my posts would appear backwards on my computer. That's why that last message is posted backwards because I was trying to compensate. lol

It's part of the site's april fools joke just like making everyone a mod and they put up a fake news story every year.

Anyways, I would be happy with either combo but probably the 1st even though I might take McNutt, Criner, etc over Streeter. He seems like a pretty big project.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 2, 2012 at 7:24 AM ]

lol

I wonder if that reason had anything to do with the date yesterday...
Originally posted by 9erred:
The only questioned starter right now is RG, however they have a second year player and other 4 year vets they can sign, so the Niners can go BPA. I as a fan want Fleener, Hill or Wright. However I am going to go out on a limb and say they draft is stacked at DE- for 3-4 and NT. If the BPA on their draft board is NT or 3-4 DE do not be surprised or disapointed if that is the pick.

this
Luck and Fleener
I think this is gonna happen..

Draft Day comes,, We take somebody nobodys been talking about in rounds 1,2,3.. then we will have a poster here and there, "IVE BEEN CALLING IT". then we are gonna have the rest of the forums, well i lick ballke so i trust him and harbaughs co. etc etc and draft will be over.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by miked1978:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Coby Fleener and Brian Quick.

this

yup

Havent watched much film on Quick but I like everything I see about Fleener. I see Mark Bavaro when I watch him play and that dude was pretty good. Honestly, they don't NEED either one of them. They would be luxuries. There is a NEED at RG. After that I agree w 9erred. We can go for anything other than QB, K, ILB and P.
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Originally posted by miked1978:

this

yup

Havent watched much film on Quick but I like everything I see about Fleener. I see Mark Bavaro when I watch him play and that dude was pretty good. Honestly, they don't NEED either one of them. They would be luxuries. There is a NEED at RG. After that I agree w 9erred. We can go for anything other than QB, K, ILB and P.

There may be a need for a starter at RG, I think Kilgore is going to be good. Id rather take a luxury pick such as Fleener, Hill, Wright, or even pass rusher in the first than a RG. Just because starting RG is our only question mark doesnt mean we should pass on better players for it.
Fleener and Quick would be fine...I'll throw in a couple of other names, though as the 2nd receiver in that package. First is A.J. Jenkins from Illinois...90 catches, 1276 yds, 8 TD's. 2nd is Marvin Jones, from across the Bay at Cal. His numbers aren't as impressive as Jenkins, but he's got decent speed and runs good routes.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

It's part of the site's april fools joke just like making everyone a mod and they put up a fake news story every year.

Anyways, I would be happy with either combo but probably the 1st even though I might take McNutt, Criner, etc over Streeter. He seems like a pretty big project.

lol

I wonder if that reason had anything to do with the date yesterday...

Lol yeah I knew all about the stories since like 04 when they claimed Owens would still remain a 49er because the trade to the Eagles didn't go through. Didn't know about the posting thing though, because I recently started posting. I really thought the site was screwed up, didn't think that was an April Fools joke too. They got me. Anyways, Gore21, yeah Streeter is definitely a project, but he has a lot more potential in my eyes than a guy like Criner. I think McNutt is solid also.
Good choice either way. I still have a thing for Fleener though. Fleener and Streeter is the call.

yup.